Chapter Ten-Alex's pov

A/N okay so I've been really shitty with my chapter lengths I promise I will try and make this one longer now I finally have some free time on my hands.

"Why don't you sit down? We have a lot to discuss Miss Vause." A lot to discuss? What does she mean? What could we possibly have to talk about? I awkwardly perched myself on the edge of her overly expensive couch.

"Make yourself at home, don't be afraid." I moved a little bit further back but I still didn't feel as comfortable as she wanted me to. I crossed my legs mirroring the way she was sat, I was new at this whole thing, I mean it's not every day that your average person makes out with a billionaire, or whatever status of money she has, in an elevator is it?

Okay so let me evaluate this situation. I'm sat on a sofa with one richest women in the whole of America and she wants to talk. What does THE Piper Chapman want to talk to me about?

Piper stood up and walked out of the room, a few minutes later she elegantly strode back in with what looked like a piece of paper floating in her hand as she glided through the great room that dwarfed me. I have never felt so intimidated, out of place and turned on in my life. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that I had no idea what was happening or the fact that her presence had some kind of effect on me that I had no idea how to explain. I had only just noticed that Piper had pushed the small table closer to the sofa and perched next to me, I tried to read what the paper said but she quickly picked it back up, stood up and reached for a pen on the table behind the sofa and yet again I was reminded how amazing her ass looked in her.

As she sat back down she laid the paper on the table in front of me. I looked up at her puzzled, she nodded signalling for me to read it. I leant forward, noting her sharp intake of breath as my shirt gaped at the front. How do I have this effect on her? As I picked the paper up I started to skim read it, I realised what it was. A non-disclosure agreement, why is she getting me to read this?

I looked back up at her through my lashes, still puzzled. "Why am I reading this?"

"Look Alex, I shouldn't have acted the way I did in the elevator without you signing this first. I completely understand if this is too much but if this is going to continue with us then you have to sign this. My lawyers insist on it, an insurance policy if you will." Why does she need an insurance policy what is she hiding? "I don't want to have to hide anything from you but this is the only way we can be open with each other" and once more she managed to answer my thoughts. How does she do that?

I picked up the pen and signed my name. Even though I had no idea what I was signing, I trusted her.

She stood back up from the table and extended her arm to me.

"Come, I want to show you something"

A/N I wrote this ages ago and completely forgot to publish it. I want to write more but I have no idea where it's going, maybe I'll start a new account and new story who knows. Does anyone actually care if I carry on writing?