wreck-city.

"i could take like 10 more shot's of this shit..what do you mean?" hyeju forces down shots after shots.

"no, no, no, no, no! stop drinking hyeju pleaseeeee, i need a ride home and you are my only person that can take me home!" yeojin shouts sitting next to hyeju.

the two had came to one of the biggest parties hosted by none other than johnny suh.

it seemed like half of the population was in this house..well in hyeju's eyes.

"dweeb~ don't fu- ah shit.. don't worry about it~" hyeju rubs yeojins head causing her to gag and back up.

"ya know i saw sooyoung and jiwoo.. maybe i could ask them for a ride instead.." yeojin mutters.

hyeju takes one last shot and slams the cup down.

"we are going home yeojin~ get your tiny rump up let's go" hyeju stumbles trying to get up from the stool.

yeojin had only drank a little bit she could've tooken herself home if she had a license.

"oh hey! hyeju, yeojin!" shouted sooyoung who came up to the two with jiwoo at her side.

hye bit her lip trying to hold the nasty fluid coming up to her mouth.

"JUST THE PEOPLE I WANTED TO SEE"

"can you guys please take me home, hyeju drank way too fucking much and i don't trust her on that wheel" yeojin continued.

"no-not true at all! i can handle myself. let's just go yeojin!" hye says grabbing yeojins arm.

jiwoo looks at sooyoung with a disapproving look.

"uh..i'm sorry me and jiwoo just got here about 20 minutes ago. yeojin don't worry i'm sure hye is fine"

jiwoo smiles and nods dragging sooyoung away from them.

"hah! what did i fuckinggggg tell you dweeb~" hye cocks her head at yeojin.

"all i'm gonna say is..i'm sitting in the back"

"wait uh, do you know where i parked my car? all these damn cars are starting too look the same.." hye chuckles under her breath.

yeojin rolls her eyes taking hyeju's hand leading her to the car that was right in front of her.

"oh! wow thank you dweeb" hye says unlocking the car getting into the drivers seat as yeojin sits in the back calmly.

hye starts the car into ignition and sets off to yeojins house.

her driving was actually somewhat stable..?

"hey not too bad so far hye!" yeojin laughs.

hye looked into the mirror looking at yeojin being so peaceful.

"what'd i tell you! i've done this so many times"

they were about to cross a busy road.. causing hye to be a little more wreckless.

"hey! you saw the way i crossed that dude!! man this is fucking sick!" hye giggled like it was some video game.

"fuck..be more careful hyeju please" yeojin starts to get worried as the car is switching lanes making people honk harshly.

hyeju stopped at what she thought was a red light.

that's when it happened.

BAM.

a car hit right into hyeju's side causing cars to stack and push eachother originally farther then where they tried to stop.

yeojin somehow managed to not get so hurt..but she was immediately fearing for hyeju.