discharged.

it was very much against the rules to take a patient to the on call room..

and this was the first time yerim has ever broken a rule at work.

hye had woken up before yerim and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"morning yerim~ todays the dreaded day"

and no before you ask, nothing dirty happened it was just a casual sleep.. perverts.

yerim let out a groan..hyeju couldn't tell if she was still tired or just not ready to say goodbye.

"come on sleepyhead you're a nurse you've got patients to tend too!" hye said embracing yerim.

"shit yeah..you're right! mingyu's going to beat my ass.." she said getting up going to change into a new set of new scrubs.

"hey uh..could you step out maybe? i'm about to change" yerim said awkwardly.

"oh- oh yeah! shit i'm so sorry" hye said practically rushing out the door.

hye decided to go gather her stuff from the room she had been staying at.

looking at it one more time and instantly not giving a single damn about it.

"goodbye room! it was definitely not nice knowing you. i swear i'll never drunk drive again" she said shutting the door meeting face to face with yeojin..

well not exactly face to face since yeojin was short as hell..

"you actually came? i wasn't seriously going to take your word on it.." hye said going up to hug yeojin.

yerim was watching from afar with mingyu with a sad smile on her face. she wasn't ready to let her go.

but hey, atleast she didn't end up like eunwoo..no offense to mingyu.

"are you ready to go? sooyoung and jiwoo are waiting for us in the car!" she smiled brightly.

"y-yeah just wait though..i'll meet you outside okay?" hye said looking over and yerim.

yeojins eyes followed where hye's eyes were and she immediately understood.

"ahh..i see of course, of course take your time big sis" yeojin pats her shoulder.

hye takes a deep breathe before pulling yerim to a private spot where no one could hear or see them.

"listen to me yerim, you don't even know how bad i'm going to miss you..this old junk is a piece of shit but your that sunshine in the midst of this terrible junky place..and that's what i love about you" hye said taking yerims face into her hand.

yerim was already a mess but those words.

hyeju has such a beautiful way with words and she adores it.

hyeju chuckled and wiped away yerims tear with her thumb. "don't cry..please"

"this won't be the last time you see me..give me your phone okay?" hye says looking her in the eyes.

"w-what for?" yerims voice cracked with her sobs.

"did you really think i was going to leave this place without getting your number?

that's when yerims face turned into a bright smile. that same old smile she saw the first time yerim came into that room to treat the poor sap.

"how could i ever be so stupid, i should've known you'd ask!" yerim says pulling hye into a soft kiss leaving no space between the two.

it was so sweet and passionate the two of them didn't want it to end..

until it had too.

"hey uh..i don't mean to interrupt or run anything but we've got some patients coming in that need a nurse ma'am" some doctor came by to tell yerim.

"i'm so sorry.." yerim sighed.

"hey no need to apologize, this is your job. i'm not mad about it! i'll see you so soon..i swear i'll see you. understood?" hye says kissing her one last time.

"understood hye.."

~

yeojin had been waiting for quite a bit, she understood what was happening but she was getting somewhat tired..

luckily though! hyeju had came out finally with a dorky stupid smile that screamed "i'm so fucking in love"

yeojin jumped up and down with joy "YOU GOT THE DAMN NURSE DIDN'T YOU!!"

"well.." hye could feel her face heat up for the first time "it was pretty easy..it was like love at first sight"

"i can't believe you got a girlfriend before- before me!" yeojin starts to fake sob.

hyeju whacked the back of yeojins head and laughed "alright! alright! let's go! i can't stand here being any much longer.." hye said looking back at the hospital.

the two of them made way to sooyoungs car and was immediately greeted by jiwoo slamming her into a bone crushing hug.

"y-yah! jiwoo..i can't breathe.."

jiwoo couldn't back away she had felt so guilty for the whole thing..

"hyeju, i'm sorry this is all my fault! i was drunk and told sooyoung to forget about you and just let you drive.." she started to hold back tears. "just forgive me please.."

hye started to laugh and pat jiwoos head. "you don't even have to apologize jiwoo, this really isn't your fault, we all do stupid things when we're drunk and that's for sure" hye reassured her and smiled.

after jiwoo finally pulled away sooyoung got her chance to say sorry.

which hyeju didn't really like. she didn't consider it anyones fault besides her own. she didn't want either of them to feel like shit, and have this weigh on them forever.

"don't worry about it you two, i just want to go back home with you guys and finally be able to rest in a real bed" she joked.

which all 3 of them nodded in agreement and then they all got into the car happy and smiling the whole way back.

back at the hospital..

yerim was in the on call room..somewhat breaking down.

so she decided to take out that trust ol' diary and write an entry for today.

"7/- you know i can't even remember the date

"where do i even begin..hyeju. son hyeju. she seemed to take over my heart in just a short amount of time..she's like captivating everything about her..but she finally got discharged and i'm not taking it well..at all, i need her here with me. it felt like our story was just getting started. maybe i had it coming, maybe mingyu was right don't get too close..but it's not like i can't contact her..it just won't be the same as seeing her perfect smile.."

yerim slammed the diary shut and silently sobbed into a pillow.

hyeju loved yerim already so dearly. i'm sure she will find a way to come around even if she's not injured.

"hyeju.." she sobbed out "please visit soon.."

end of chapter 6!