cute.

"hey big guy! doctor mingyu!" hye shouts at mingyu as he was with another patient.

"hey hey hey! you shouldn't be out of your room..nor out of that bed, what is it?"

"that bright haired nurse told me i'd be able too play some video games in the morning..i'm still waiting on that offer" hye frowns.

"uh- well i'm sort of busy here..just page nurse yerim she'll come by pretty quick, i know it" mingyu smirks.

hye just nodded and decided to check up on yeojin's room first.

"knock knock guess who~"

"hye i'm not as dumb as you think i am, i know its you" yeojin says before opening the door.

"also..shouldn't you be in your room? i bet the nurse you got the hots for is waiting for you, all dressed up in a sexy tight nurse outfit, bent over.. back arched right on that bed~ getting ready for you to f-"

she didn't get to finish that disgusting sentence because hyeju slapped her mouth shut.

"IM YEOJIN SHUT YOUR MOUTH"

yeojin just smirked as she pushed hyeju's hand away.

"man now that that i think about what i just said i think i'm gonna puke.."

"anyways. i just wanted to see if your arm was okay! i assume it is since you look perfectly fine" hye smiled.

"your not my doctor hye, no need for you to do check ups on me now. now if you don't mind i was about to go ask if i could go home!" she exclaimed.

"hey what? i thought you wanted to stay here.."

"eh..it's quite boring here, but don't worry!! i'll be here right when you get discharged okay? also here's your phone" she handed hye her phone.

"HEY YOU HAD THIS THE WHOLE TIME??"

"not the WHOLE time..just the night, that nurse came and gave it to me until you'd get discharged but since i'm leavinggg~ i decided to give it to you now so you could text me!"

"well thank you..but who's going to take you home?" hye questioned.

"texted sooyoung, she said she'd be here in 10 minutes, so thats your answer" yeojin said walking passed hye to the door.

hye sighed feeling a bit sad yeojin changed her mind about staying but who cares, she was about to get her gaming on.

she finally went back to her room only to be greeted by yerim actually waiting for her..definitely not in the way yeojin described though.

"where have you been? i was waiting here with your game.." yerim said with the console in her hand.

hye smiled at the sight and shut the door behind her.

"sorry if i made you wait long..i was just with yeojin, she decided to leave so.."

yerim nodded.

"i understand it's okay but really you should stay in this bed" yerim patted the bed for hye to jump into.

then yerim handed it over to her with a smile..their hands touching accidentally.

yerim feels a cold shiver go up her spine as that happened, she sort of wondered what hyeju thought about it.

"do you want me too leave? i can go i was just thinking about how yeojin left so.." yerim asks with hesitation.

hye turns her head to look her in the eyes.

"i don't mind you here with me at all, you're pretty cute after all"

yerim's face shot the brightest shade of pink you could imagine..she looked like pinkie pie.