date.

a couple weeks had passed since hyeju's discharge.

yerim had to work double the hours now it was painful. but it was seriously the only way to get her mind off of the whole thing, it somewhat helped.

they had messages occasionally since then but it didn't feel anything like it did in person.

and plus yerim worked extra hours like i said..

so it wasn't ideal replies from yerim.

"any word from yerim?" yeojin said plopping down on the sofa next to hyeju peering over at her phone.

"nope" she popped the p "not a single one in the last four hours"

"should i be losing hope.." she started then immediately got shut down.

"YAH! hyeju i didn't raise you to be a quitter" yeojin protests and she shoves popcorn into her mouth.

"yeah i don't think you raised me at all..maybe because i'm older than you shortie" hye giggled taking a piece of popcorn causing yeojin to slap at her hand.

ever since the discharge hyeju had been a tad bit happier, she didn't do risky shit anymore, she didn't go back to her real home which was good.

she never even received a text from either of her parents, not that she cared, since they don't give a damn about her after all.

hyeju decided to double text yerim..

"yerim, come on a date with me right now..or whenever you see this or decide to reply!" she sent it with a proud look on her face.

yerim on the other hand was actually in the middle of reading the last reply until she saw that message pop up in the middle of no where.

yerims heart started doing flips.

"AM I FINALLY GOING TO SEE SON HYEJU" was all she could scream in her head.

and so she texted back.

"hyeju-yah~ i'm back! and i'd love to go on a date with you, just let me ask for a sub in, okay my love?" she sent right away and dashed off to ask for a sub.

yeojin heard the ding on hyeju's phone and her eyes shot up before hyeju's could.

"looks like you got a reply~"

hyeju grabbed her phone and saw yerims message and got up faster then she could ever.

"looks like i'm going on a date with yerim" she said with a sly smile.

yeojin's jaw dropped causing popcorn to fall out of her mouth.. "GOOD LUCK ON THAT DATE HYE!" she shouted as hyeju had already been starting to walk out the door.

~

yerim had found a sub to take her shifts for a bit and was super duper excited.

hyeju had texted her where the date would be.

hyeju had already been at the coffee shop she invited her to just so she could be there before her.

she planned on surprising her!

hyeju saw yerim coming out of her car so she decided to hide so she could do her surprise.

"am i early? or did she ditch me.." yerim frowned to herself.

hyeju noticed that and immediately walked behind her tapping her shoulder.

"yerim.." she said when she looked into her eyes.

yerim slammed her arms around hyeju's neck as hyeju's hands found yerims waist.

she then took her into a kiss causing some stares from people..