nurse.

"right right of course i was just about to get to it.." the nurse said looking at the tablet she was holding.

"so, nothing completely major like concussions..brain damage, anything like that, we took her for a c.t and her head seems to be okay. it's just some fractures in her bones that we worked on so i'd suggest being careful and tender with her"

yeojin sighed, but with relief.

"also ma'am are you hurt by any chance? i assume you must be if you were also in the car with her"

"eh..not really it's just my arm, it kinda hurts due to the fact i slammed it into the door when we got hit" yeojin said rubbing her arm.

the nurse started tapping on the tablet, must be booking a scan.

"i'm gonna tell doctor mingyu and let him know that you will also need a checkup!" she smiled as she finished tapping.

yeojin nodded.

"so..will she be able to come home tonight?"

"it'd be best we don't discharge her for a couple of days just to be safe about her head. if you're okay after your scan you are free to go home.."

"i don't wanna leave her here! please let her come home..i swear i'll call if anything seeks to be wrong with her" yeojin protested.

the nurse had to sadly turn down yeojins offer.

"i'd suggest you go home dear, she'll be in good hands here i'll even check up on her as much as you want me too"

yeojin put on a sulking face and got up from the bed, gently, not to wake hye up.

"fine..but whats your name, and could i have your number so i can keep watch on your ass at all time"

"my name is nurse yerim, choi yerim. and there won't be any need for that ma'am, now go take a wait in the lobby and i'll have doctor mingyu find you" nurse yerim gently leads yeojin out the door.

~

so yeojin waited in the lobby, not so long actually.

doctor mingyu tapped yeojins shoulder from behind.

"happy too see you again! i'm hearing you're having some pain in your arm, am i correct?" he said WITH THE SAME FREAKING SMILE.

yeojin rolled her eyes and nodded.

"yup..thats me.. also sir, i don't mean to sound bitchy but damn why are you smiling at a time like this?" yeojin muttered.

mingyu looked offended and scoffed with sass.

"you think i wanna smile all the time? nah, we are told to be nice to our patients. even if its heart breaking news we have to smile.."

"yeesh what a sad life, anyways i'm ready to get checked out!"

~

yerim had came back to hyeju's room finding her awake and looking around the room confused.

"hey um girl with purple hair~ where'd yeojin go??" hye says with a tired expression on her face.

"she's getting checked up right now, she claimed to have some arm pain" yerim said sitting down on a chair next to hye's bed.

"soooo..whats wrong with me? also god your hair is obnoxiously bright for a nurse" hye remarks.

"hey! my hair is pretty.. what does that even mean?!" yerim pouts.

"i never said it wasn't pretty heh..but please spill the news"

yerim was a bright pink just at hye's somewhat compliment, she snapped out of it quickly though.

"right, ahem- it's just some fractures that we worked on, brain damage is a no, but we will be keeping you here maybe for a couple more days just to be safe!"

hye sighs.

"god this is fucking hell, i don't wanna be in a hospital for any longer..it's so bland and boring..wheres the games..the drinks..the..WOMEN!!" hye exclaims basically whining like a baby.

yerim face palms mentally.. "isn't drinking the whole reason you got into this mess? i don't think you should drink again for awhile"

"also, we do have games here! and theres women all around the hospital..not sure you'll be finding love here though while everybodys either hurt or a doctor"

hye gets an idea and slowly hides the smirk on her face..hye is a big flirt just saying.

"hey..what about you? you're lowkey my type, you're pretty, you're body is just-"

yerim cuts her off slapping her hand over her mouth. "okay! that's enough of you...go back to sleep"

hye licks yerims hand so she'll remove it from her mouth.

"HEY! YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THESE UNNECESSARY THINGS... bleh my poor hand" yerim says walking over to the sink to wash it.

"i was messing with you doc!! i mean you do have a nice body though.." hye whispers the last part.

yerim turns her head over her shoulder with a scowl.

"cute.."

"what was that?"

"i said..could you get me some food?"

yerim nodded.

"yeah! sure i'll be back with snacks and drinks" she said with a bright smile completely different from the scowl she just gave.

"she's not so bad.." hye smirks.

~

yeojin had came back into the room before yerim came back. yeojin looked cheery to see hye awake again.

"HYEEE YOUR AWAKE!" she jumped on to the bed with her once again.

"hey hey..careful with me man my body still feels like shit"

yeojins quickly raises her hands in defense.

"ah right!"

"no biggie, so how'd your checkup go?"

"you knew about my checkup..?"

"yep! nurse with the extremely nice bod told me when i woke up" hye starts smirking again.

yeojin immediately shuts it down.

"hyeju no. really? falling for a nurse you just met how sad can your life get" yeojin teases.

"oh shut up dweeb, she's totally into me, the way she smiles at me~"

yeojin gags audibly.

"you know thats what all doctors are forced to do..i was told literally an hour ago by the doctor who checked me out.."

before you knew it she was back!

"okay okay i'm back with the- oh hey! you're back" yerim says as she puts the snacks on the counter.

"YOU BROUGHT HER SNACKS?? OH PLEASE LET ME STAY HERE"

end of chapter 2!