Chapter 1

"Never try to change a person you love,because the very effort to change says that you love half,and the other half of the person is not accepted..."

My mother always had problems about how my father was handling all the money that he was making from artists that were trusting him and his record label...

You see,my father was supposed to be the owner of the most successful record label,and somehow he was...Except for the fact that every single penny he won,would result being a portion from what he owed to gambling...

My father was a genius,cause he had made this company,but he was not smart enough to know how to manage all this money...

We were and continue living in good conditions,but not as good as a human has to live in...I am Donna Martin,I am 18 years old,and live in Memphis,Tennessee...

Today,I had to meet up with some of my friends to chat,and have fun...But...I needed a vehicle which I wasn't allowed to have yet...

I had taken my driver's license,but my parents didn't trust me enough yet,in order to buy me a car...I lived during 1956,what could happen to me?

I walked to my dad's record label and entered his office,without realizing he had one of his artists in..."Father,I am going to need the car keys...I have to go somewhere..."I said to him...

"Honey...Can't you see I am busy?"he asked softly as I was still looking at him..."You can give me the keys,and then you can continue being busy..."I answered...

He sighed as he put his hand in his pocket and then took it out,leaving the keys on my hand that was reaching out to him..."Thank you..."I said and smiled to him...

As I went to turn around and exit his office,I froze in my place...I swear...I had never seen a more beautiful man in my eyes...

He was sitting there...At a chair,close to my dad's desk,and looking at me,as he was seemed as much fascinated with me,as I was with him...

He had the perfect blue eyes,jet black hair,and literally...A charming face...He seemed like he was born to be in this generation....

He seemed like he was born to be in this generation

(Look at that man...😩😍)

God was literally showing off when He made him..."Honey,let me introduce you to Elvis...Elvis Presley..."I heard my dad saying,immediately waking me up from my daydreaming...

And then I realized...The man in front of me was THE Elvis Presley...The man that was driving nuts all the girls that were seeing him singing and dancing...

The man that could literally have any woman he wanted on his feet...Even me...This man...Was...Oh God...I can't even begin to explain...

I reached out my hand to him,and he did too...We shook hands as chills ran down my spine...I was that lucky...That Elvis Presley was one of the artists that had a contract to record in my dad's record label...

And I literally...Didn't even know that..."I....Um...I...Uh..."I tried to speak...But literally nothing came out...

The presence of the most gorgeous man of my generation,in front of me,had quite the effect on me...And Elvis,was enjoying it...

He was sat there,with a cheeky grin on his face,looking at me,enough to make me go weak in the knees...He literally seemed like he enjoyed seeing me like this...

"You know what father?Forget about it,I ain't leaving..."I said to my dad,gave him the keys back and immediately turned my back,exiting his office...

I just have to say one thing...I literally had never walked so fast in my entire life before...But here I was...The only girl that was trying to get away from Elvis Presley...

"Oh,Donnaa..."I heard his playful voice behind me...But it seemed that Elvis didn't want me to get away from him...

I started walking even faster than before as I was breathing heavily...."I don't bite..."I heard him saying from behind me again and my heart almost stopped...

I think that I will not arrive soon enough to my house and I am gonna faint or something like that in the street...Shit...

But I found a chance to escape from the man that every other woman would love to have around her...People started passing from one part of the street to the other...

I passed to the other part of the street with them and walked back to my house,quickly closing the door behind me...

My heart was beating so fast,that I thought it would come out of my chest...He had followed me outside,calling me like he wanted something...

I said hello to my mother and then got to my room...I closed the door and sat on my bed as I sighed...I called my best friend and told her everything...

Every single thing that had happened from the moment I arrived in the office of my father's record label,until the moment I arrived back home...

My friend...How can I say this...She was known for absolutely adoring and loving in every way possible,Elvis...

And when I told her everything,she freaked out..."You are literally lucky enough to have him in your dad's record label,why did you let this man chase you when he clearly had something to tell you?"she asked me...

I wanted to know what he wanted to say to me,too,but somehow...I freaked out when I understood who he was...I literally freaked out...

"I know that it may sound weird or something like that,but you know...I lost focus with how pretty he looked,that I didn't even notice that he was Elvis Presley..."I answered and I literally felt the slap that would come to my face by my friend if she was here...

Yes...I am that stupid...

(Another one,cause I adore this man😍😩) First chapter of my first story with the legend himself is done❤️