Chapter 9

When the doctor left,I looked at Elvis..."Thank you..."I said,as I was watching him sitting there like a little child...

"About what?"he asked as he approached me again and gently grabbed my hand..."For saving me Elvis..."I answered..

He sat on a chair next to me,and grabbed my face in his hands,as his face was a few inches away from mine..."I love you beautiful...And I would do anything for you..."he said...

"Even give my own life for you...I love you more than anything,and I will never get bored to say that now baby..."he said...

He lowered his head and placed his lips on mine,kissing me softly...He hugged me,and as I hugged him back,I placed my head on his shoulder...

"I don't know what I would do without you baby...I am so glad that you are still here with me..."he said again as I was looking at him...

It seemed like he had taken an 360° turn,and he had now realized that he loved me and wanted to say it...The only thing I hoped was one...

I hoped that he would not take back what he was now saying to me...He stayed with me all these days that passed from that moment...

It was now the last day I would get to stay in the hospital,after a whole week in there...I had just eaten my lunch,while Elvis was still close to me...

"The Doctor said that you can start walking today if you want..."Elvis said to me and I nodded...I reached out my hand to him,and he grabbed it...

He helped me get up and supported me,by putting his right hand all around my waist,and his left hand in front of me,as he grabbed mine...

He intertwined our fingers and looked at me..."Are you ready baby?"he asked,as he turned his head and looked at me...I nodded as I inhaled...

I started walking with his help,straight out of my room,and in the main corridor of the hospital...Now...The hospital had windows in the main room...

In the main room where all the people were waiting,before going in the room they were supposed to go...So,everyone could see outside,and everyone from the outside could see inside...

So when I walked in the corridor with Elvis by my side,holding me,I immediately saw with my own eyes flashes coming from the outside...

I tightened my grip on his hand,as I turned my head towards the windows and looked outside...Paparazzis...And I had just given them the perfect chance to take photos of me like this...

Elvis quickly walked in front of me,as I was closing my eyes,in an attempt to block the flashes from hitting directly on my eyes...

"Elvis,they are taking photos of us..."I said softly,as he put his arms around me and hugged me tight..."Look at me baby...Always..."he said close to my ear...

My hands started shaking as I looked at him...Elvis raised his hands and covered the gap between my face and his,at the space of my eyes...

He was trying to help me by blocking the view of the flashing cameras that were desperately trying to take some photos of us...

I placed my forehead against his as I closed my eyes,and heard him saying:"Breathe with me baby..."He started breathing and wanted me to do it just like him...

He somehow knew that I was on the verge of having a panic attack,and wanted to help me...I clenched my teeth again...

Tears started filling my eyes...My hands were shaking even more,as he grabbed me in his arms and hugged me tight,burying his head in my neck...

I burried my head in his neck,and inhaled his scent,in an attempt to make myself relax..."They are not stopping Elvis...And I am having a panic attack..."I said softly...

He lowered his hand and quickly grabbed mine as he started walking back to my room...I appreciated every single thing he was doing,in an attempt to help me...

But he was definitely not helping me..."Baby..."I heard him saying,as he gently grabbed my face in his hands...He placed a kiss on my lips and looked at me...

He caressed my cheeks and stayed close to me,until I was calm again...I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes...

"I know how you feel baby...That's what happened to me at my first performance,and the first time people started following me to take pictures..."he said...

I slowly nodded as I raised my hands and put them all around his waist,hugging him tight..."That's okay baby...It passed..."he said close to my ear...

He rubbed my back gently and lowered his head,looking at me..."Are you okay now baby?"he asked softly,placing a soft kiss on my forehead...

My eyes closed at the kiss,as I slowly nodded my head..."I am glad I can help you calming yourself little mama..."he said softly again as I now felt him rubbing my arms...

I slowly raised my head and looked at him through eyes that were ready to close..."I love you..."I said softly,and saw him smiling...

"I love you too baby..."he said,as I pulled myself up,and laid on the bed...He sat next to me,and took me in his arms...I rested my head on his shoulder...

His fingers slowly started brushing my hair,as he started singing at the same time,close to my ear...And a few minutes later,I had fallen asleep...

That's why I loved this man...He was making me feel safe,and was doing everything he could in order for me to be okay...At least now...