Chapter 6

I inhaled deeply and exhaled as I looked at the Colonel through the mirror...I had every reason to not like him...

I could already see that he was treating Elvis like a money-making machine,and not like a human that was just doing what he loved...

I sighed as I heard the Colonel saying that it was now time for me and Elvis to start having walks together so I can officially be known as his "girlfriend".

And that's what we started doing from that very first moment...Elvis grabbed my hand gently and looked at me...

"Let's go baby..."I heard him saying and I looked at him...He smiled at me and I smiled back at him...He intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the house...

I knew that if you heard about that plan,every aspect of it seemed so,so bad...And it was...But I was stupid enough that I wanted to help him....

Without even realizing that I was slowly falling where I could never get out again,without even realizing that from one moment and then,he would completely ignore my existence...
One year later
I couldn't take it anymore...A whole year had passed since the day I had my transformation in order to help him...

Cause all I wanted was that...All I wanted was to help him...But here I was one whole year later...Completely in love with him...

It seemed that this whole year had not changed just me,it had also changed Elvis...From the "loving boyfriend"he was,he was now completely ignoring my existence...

And I soon found out why...He was seeing an other girl...A girl he had met during his time in the military...I had found out,but he didn't care...

I had completely changed myself over the course of one year,but he now didn't care at all....Cause all of this for him was just a plan...

But I couldn't take it anymore...And because he was not telling the truth to all the people that loved him,I would tell it...No matter what...

I had followed him for one more time to one of his tours,and I could see every girl that was already screaming for him...

That would not happen again from me...This was the night...If something happened tonight,I would tell the truth....And I didn't care...

I saw him entering the stage and scanning the people to look for a person...When his eyes landed on me,he smiled...

I inhaled deeply and waited...He started singing immediately,as I was there,looking at him...He had finished two or three songs when it happened...

He was adjusting his microphone when a girl jumped on stage...She kissed Elvis...And he didn't stop her...I clenched my teeth immediately...

That was it...I've had enough of it....I passed through the screaming girls immediately and walked on stage,grabbing the microphone from Elvis's hands...

He stopped and looked at me as he went to say something..."I am the one who is talking now,and you just listen..."I said and he stopped...

I looked at the audience and inhaled deeply..."Which one of you here know me as Elvis's girlfriend?"and immediately all the hands I'm the crowd got raised...

"Good,now just forget about it...Cause I am not his girlfriend...And I never was...All of this was just a plan...A plan for Elvis to be known even more..."I said again...

"I was somehow one of you when the Colonel found me...And transformed me to Elvis's girlfriend... They both decided for me to be like this..."

"For a whole freaking year I have been humiliated as I was being the Colonel's and Elvis's puppet...I am not the one you see..."

"I can't take it anymore...For some months now I have been humiliated even to the newspapers,with the name of the woman that her boyfriend is in love with an other woman..."

"For a whole damn year...I am in love with Elvis..."I said and looked at him...He seemed shocked..."For a whole year I am in love with a man that somehow sees me as his business partner..."

"For a whole year I have been truly in love for the first time...But I truly had enough of it...Thank you for hearing me..."I said...

I let the microphone fall and started walking in order to get out of here..."Wait!"I was hearing Elvis's voice but I didn't stop...

I walked out of there and got in to a taxi,and told to the driver where the hotel was...He started driving and I sighed when we got away from Elvis...

I started crying...Crying so hard that my body was shaking...When I arrived to the hotel and got in my room,I went to close the door but someone stopped me...

Elvis...He walked in my room and closed the door behind him..."What do you think you are doing?"he asked as I took a few steps away from him...

"The right thing...Cause you and your ass of a manager,didn't seem to want to do it...So I did it..."I said as I started preparing my stuff...

I want to leave from here..."You are destroying my life!!!"he yelled and I looked at him..."Same as you!!!Cause for a whole damn year,I am your fake girlfriend,but you don't even seem to respect that!!!"

"I changed for you,in order to help you but you don't even seem to care if I am being humiliated!!!You care about yourself Elvis!!!"

"Only for your freaking self,and not for other people that seem to get hurt because of your goddamn actions!!!Grow up Elvis!!!Grow the fuck up!!!"

"Understand which people want you to be okay,and which people want you to basically die while doing what you want,cause I am fucking done with you!!!"

"I am done being your fucking puppet Elvis!!!"I was yelling at him as I was throwing things at him...Things I was wearing or things that were all around me...

"I am done being humiliated and being said that I am the woman that gets cheated on when all I did all this year was to fucking adore you!!!"

"All I did was to love you to death...More than myself..."I said as I sighed...I can't take it amymore...