Chapter 3

"Thank you for agreeing to help me Donna...You are not going to regret it..."I heard Elvis saying and I smiled at him...

"It's my pleasure to help you Elvis..."I answered as we were looking at each other...And I already knew that all of this,would not go as he and his manager had planned...

"Donna!"I heard the Colonel calling my name and I immediately looked at him..."There is one rule in this whole plan..."he said,and I nodded,waiting to hear it...

"There is no falling in love in this fake relationship..."he said,and I nodded...Error number 1 by me...The Colonel smiled when he saw me agreeing....

"So now...Let's see...Donna,get on Elvis's lap..."I heard the Colonel saying,and I literally chocked with my own saliva...

"What?"I asked and looked at the Colonel..."You heard me..."he said as I felt a hand reaching out and gently rubbing my back...

It was Elvis...I looked at him and he smiled at me...He reached out his hand in front of me,and I heard him saying:"Come here little mama..."

I grabbed his hand gently as I got up and let him lead me in front of his legs...He gently pulled me down,as I sat on his lap...That feels illegal...

His right hand got all around my waist as I sighed...I was wearing a dress that was exposing my back,so Elvis's touch on my back brought chills on my spine...

He already had the guts to act with me like we were a real couple...I looked at him when I felt him placing a kiss on my shoulder...

"What are you doing?"I asked softly,and the only thing he did was to wink at me...I laughed a little bit as I put my left arm around his neck to steady myself on him...

The Colonel started speaking again,telling me that the next day I would have to come back to Graceland because my change would began...

And by change I meant every single thing on me...Hair,clothes,shoes,every single thing...And that would happen because they wanted me to look older and somehow look like Elvis...

The Colonel continued explaining that in order for everyone to think that I am Elvis's girlfriend,I would have to start going out with him,coming to his house,and eventually,one day,moving in here...

But under no circumstances should I tell the plan to the people close to me,even if eventually they were going to find out...

I nodded as I felt Elvis tightening his grip around my waist,and in response,I started caressing his hair..I suddenly had the gust to touch Elvis like this...

The Colonel gave me magazines to look at that displayed dresses and other stuff to look at and have something to start from tomorrow...

They allowed me if I wanted to go out and shop some clothes,from shops,but with Elvis's company...Which meant that I had to go to the stores today with Elvis...

I got up from Elvis's lap to grab the magazines from the table in front of me,and as I grabbed them in my hands,I immediately felt Elvis's hands pulling me back on his lap from my waist...

I rested my back against his chest as I felt his head resting on my shoulder...It felt so strange that suddenly,I had to be with a man I didn't know,like this,but this,would help both of us with the plan...

I started looking at one of the magazines as I was mesmerized by all the dresses there..."Elvis?"I asked softly,as I felt his left hand going all around me and resting on my stomach...

"What is it little mama?"he asked,as his head was still resting on my shoulder..."What's your favorite color?"I asked...

"Red..."he answered..Red it is...Did I want to somehow impress Elvis?No....Well...Maybe..."This would be pretty on you..."he said,pointing to a beautiful dress...