Chapter 2

How could I see this man again,when he obviously had something to tell me?I sighed while hearing my beloved friend practically screaming at me,from the phone...

"Okay,okay,calm down...Elvis has signed with my father's record label,he is not going anywhere...I am gonna see him again...I guess..."I said and sighed again...

And a few days later,my words became true...I had just arrived to my dad's record label in order to discuss something with him and walked in his office...

My dad was nowhere to be found,but...The og pretty boy...Excuse me,Elvis,was sitting at the couch close to my father's desk...My eyebrows got raised as I saw him and my heart started racing...

When he looked at me,he smiled immediately...

No,no,no,don't do that to me now...And that's basically,ladies and gentlemen,how I forgot every single thing I wanted to say to my father...

Why did he have to be this handsome?"Hello Donna..."I heard him saying casually,as he stood up,grabbed my hand gently and placed a kiss there...

Ok...I think I am gonna die..."I...Uh...Um..."I started again...Basically,whenever I see Elvis Presley,I can't even talk...

His eyebrows got raised as he was looking at me,and laughed a little bit...

"Do I make you that nervous Donna?"I heard him asking...Basically,he makes me nervous to the level I want to bury my head in a pillow and slowly suffocate myself there...Yeah...That much...

"I mean...You are the prettiest and hottest man alive right now...How can you not make me nervous?"I said and my eyes got wide open when I realized what I had said...

"Shit!!"I said and covered my mouth immediately with my hands as I was looking at him...I basically had just confessed that I find him attractive,in front of him,and he was looking at me with a cheeky grin plastered on his face...

"Did I say that out loud?"I asked softly and he nodded while smiling...He reached out his hand to me and said:"Come sit with me..."

I nodded slowly as I inhaled deeply and grabbed his hand gently...He helped me get close to him on the couch as he turned and looked at me...