Chapter 5

He was slowly and painfully taking my breath away somehow..When he stopped the kiss and got a few inches away,his lips parted and he sighed...

None of us was speaking as he got away from me and stayed next to me until it was our time to leave...We were both in his Cadillac as he was driving...

"Elvis?"I asked softly,without looking at him.."What is it little mama?"he asked,avoiding to look at me..."Could you stop the car and look at me please?I have something important to ask..."I said again...

"We have to get back to Graceland...And then you can ask me every single thing you want..."he answered and I sighed..."Fine..."I said softly...

When we arrived back to Graceland,the Colonel was already there,but I avoided him and looked at Elvis...

I grabbed his hand,and without saying a word,I started going up the stairs..."Wait,what are you..."he tried to say but I didn't let him finish...

"Shut up Elvis,we have to talk..."I said as I opened the first door I said and walked inside the room with him...It was his huge bedroom...

I closed the door behind us and immediately looked at him..."Why did you kiss me back to the beach?"I asked,waiting for his response...

His eyes sparkled..."There were people that could be watching us..."he answered..."These people didn't give a shit about you and me,they weren't looking at us at all!"I said...

I just wanted a true answer...Was it all too bad to ask for?He sighed as he was looking at me...He didn't say anything...

He just approached me again,taking my face in his hands,and pressing his lips on mine...He was kissing me...Again...

My knees became weak as I was breathing heavily and heard him saying:"You are driving me insane from day one..."

Chills ran down my spine as his hands got all around my waist,hugging me tight,close to his body...I was kissing him back as I hugged him too...

He did a few steps towards me as I heard a small moan escaping from his lips...I stepped backwards,and I fell on the bed,with Elvis on top of me...

That...That was absolutely the thing every single girl that loved Elvis,wanted in her whole life,and I just knew that...But I was having that...

"You are fucking driving me crazy...."I heard him saying again as my heart was beating like crazy...I reached out my hands and pulled his hair softly...

A breathy moan escaped from his lips as he stopped the kiss a few minutes later and his forehead touched mine...He was breathing heavily...

Same as me..."You kissed me again..."I said softly as I smiled..."I did..."he said and smiled at me back...This man was driving me insane...

And even just for a plan...He was all mine...Or at least,that's what I thought...He got up,and helped me get up too as he grabbed my hand gently...

He raised his hand and placed a kiss on mine,which he was holding,as my heart was beating like crazy...His eyes were still on me as he smiled at me with the prettiest smile....

"Don't do this to me..."I spoke softly as I was looking at him..."What am I doing little mama?"he asked while he was smiling with a cheeky grin at me...

"You know that you are hot and attractive,and you take advantage of that when it comes to me..."I said..."Maybe..."he answered softly and we both laughed....

"Let's go baby..."he said when we were both ready,and grabbed my hand gently...We both got down and into the living room...

The Colonel was there,waiting for me...He gave me some instructions and then told me to follow the women that were going up to Elvis's room...

My change would start now..I walked up to his room and waited for the girls to set up their things...When they were ready,I sat on a chair and my transformation started...

They dyed my hair,styled it and I looked myself in the mirror...I now had auburn hair,and it was styled in such a sexy way...

I now had auburn hair,and it was styled in such a sexy way

It was styled wavy...I smiled at my reflection in the mirror as the girls then started doing my makeup...They were working on me for minutes...

A few minutes later,my makeup was ready...

I wore the first dress,and as I was looking at my reflection in the mirror,I felt the chills running down my spine

The dress I was wearing was so beautiful...

And so freaking sexy...I wore shoes and walked out of Elvis's room...I walked down the stairs and in to the living room...

Elvis and the Colonel were still there as they raised their heads and looked at me...Elvis was sipping something from a glass and when he saw me,his eyes got wide open...

He took the glass away from his face,and started coughing..."Shit!"I heard him saying between his coughs and I laughed as I saw him...

When he got calm again,he looked at me..."Damn,you are hot..."I heard him saying softly as he was looking at me...

I felt my cheeks getting red,as his eyes were still on me and got up...For God's sake,this man was making me feel like the hottest woman alive...With just his look...

I turned towards the mirror and looked at my reflection..."She is beautiful!"I heard the Colonel saying and he continued:"Elvis,get close to her..."

In just a few minutes,I saw Elvis approaching me,through the mirror..."Take her in your arms..."the Colonel continued...

Elvis's arms got all around my waist,closing just in front of my stomach,and he placed his head on my shoulder,looking at me through the mirror...

"Perfect!"the Colonel proclaimed as me and Elvis sighed at the same time...So let's see if we are really perfect...