Chapter 4

This night,was truly something else...When I opened my eyes and realized where I was,I smiled...I had the best sleep in Elvis's arms...

I sighed as I got up slowly,in order to not wake him up and changed back to my clothes...I wore my shoes and slowly got outside...

I left his house,after making sure that none was there to see me leaving...My mother and father would probably be screaming at me by the time I would go home...

When I got back to my house,fortunately,my parents were still asleep,so I quickly got up and in my room...

I took a bath and laid on my bed as I was hearing my heart beating like crazy...No matter if the plan was for me to be Elvis's fake girlfriend,he still seemed like he was showing me affection...

He seemed like such a nice man,a man that had already put me under his spell...I closed my eyes for a little bit and stayed there...

I was ready to fall asleep again,when a few minutes later I heard someone knocking at my window...My eyes opened immediately and I got up,approaching the window...

My heart jumped when I saw outside of my window,Elvis,waiting...When he saw me,he signaled for me to open the window and I did...

"Good morning little mama..."I heard him saying,and the smile that appeared on his face,was something else..."Good morning Elvis..."I answered...

He put his hands to the left and the right side on the wall as his head got close to me..."Why did you leave?"he asked...

"I just had to get back in time,in case my parents were awake,or if they were gonna wake up soon..."I answered as he was looking at me...

"Anyways,get ready sweetheart,we are going shopping..."he said and smiled at me again...I nodded as I was looking at him...

"Whenever you are ready,just open the curtains and the window again and I will be right here..."he uttered and I nodded again,closing the window...

I closed the curtain and too and immediately started getting ready...After changing clothes,doing my hair,and make up,I was ready...

I wore shoes,put some perfume on my neck,and then I opened the curtain again...I opened the window too,and Elvis was still there...

He looked at me and smiled..."Beautiful..."I heard him saying and I felt like my heart almost exploded...

He helped me get out straight out of the window as he grabbed my hand and started walking with me to his pink Cadillac...

He opened the door for me as I stepped in the passenger's seat,and he closed the door behind me...He got in the driver's seat and then started the car...

A few seconds later,he was driving for the shops...While he was driving,I saw his eyes looking at me right through the rear view mirror...

"What?"I asked as I looked at him..."Do you like the beach?"he asked and I nodded while smiling..."I don't just like it,I love it..."I said to him...

He smiled back at me..."Then when we finish shopping,we are going to the beach..."he said again and continued looking in front of him while driving...

A few minutes later,we had arrived to the shops...He helped me get out of the car as he was making a phone call to his manager to say that we were gonna be to the beach after the shops,and then finished the phone call...

We were in public,which meant that we should officially start the whole plan...He gently grabbed my hand as his fingers intertwined with mine...

I felt the chills again as we started walking,looking at all the shops that were in our way...I felt all the eyes on me as I was walking hand in hand with the king of Rock n' Roll...

It wasn't any day that I was experiencing something that every girl in this country had dreamt of...We walked in shops and I got every single dress I liked...

My style should change,but in a way I would love that too...When we finished shopping,we put the bags in the trunk and got back to our sits in the car...

He started driving again,in order to arrive to the beach this time...And some time later,we were there...We got out of the car as I looked directly at the beach...

Some people were there,which meant that the whole plan would continue even here...I saw Elvis grabbing a blanket from the trunk of the car and then walking with me to the beach...

He stopped at one place and laid the blanket on the soft sand,carefully...He sat directly on the center,and reached out his hand to me...

With his free hand,I saw him patting his lap as he said:"Take your seat baby girl..."I felt my heart almost stopping...I grabbed his hand gently as I carefully lowered myself on his lap...

His right hand got all around my waist,as he rested his left hand on my legs...I felt my heart beating like crazy as I felt his touch on me...

We stayed there,like this,talking,laughing,and smiling to each other,as every other couple,as we were seeing people that were watching at us...

Everyone was starting to think that the king himself had now a girlfriend...I sat down,close to him,as I felt the fingers from his right hand intertwining with mine...

We were talking and talking as his face turned towards me,and he suddenly stopped...He looked like he was scanning my face...

His hand reached out and grabbed the left side of my neck...His thumb was resting on my face...My heart was beating like crazy and my skin felt like it was stinging...

But I didn't dear to speak at all..."It wouldn't be hard to love you..."I heard him saying and I felt like my heart would explode like fireworks...

"I heard him saying and I felt like my heart would explode like fireworks

My stomach was dry all of a sudden,but he didn't finish there...He lowered his head,as his lips touched mine...My stomach immediately filled with butterflies as with his slow movements,I laid back and his face hovered above mine...

My stomach immediately filled with butterflies as with his slow movements,I laid back and his face hovered above mine

It was official,and clear,as it never was before...I was put under Elvis's spell,and I would not be out of it so easily...