OC Character Page

I know that the name Sean isn't really a common name for the main character in most stories, but it's my name and I've been so used to reading stories in the perspective of the male MC regardless if it was a Y/N reader or personally named reader story. However, I've always ignored having to use the name if already given to the main character and prefer using my own name as it helps make it a more entertaining experience for me, so it's really important to me to name my main characters after myself. Not all will use the same LAST name, but I'll always do my best to give them different personalities so that each is unique to their own story.

****CHARACTERS THAT ALREADY EXIST IN THE HELLUVA BOSS/HAZBIN HOTEL UNIVERSE WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE CHARACTER PAGES SINCE YA'LL KNOW WHO THEY ARE****

Sean Harris

Age: 21 years oldDemon Classification: Greater Sinner(New Variant)Special Classification Description: Sean is the only Sinner classified demon that has a Hellborn abilities

Age: 21 years old
Demon Classification: Greater Sinner(New Variant)
Special Classification Description: Sean is the only Sinner classified demon that has a Hellborn abilities. He's able to traverse freely between the other Rings of Hell. His home like all Sinner demons is the First Ring: the Pride Ring, however due to some mysterious occurrence, Sean gained the ability to also leave the Pride Ring, but is only able to enter 4 other Rings; them being the Rings of Wraith, Lust, Greed, and Gluttony. Thanks to Sean's powers not found in normal Sinner demons, Sean was placed among the Greater Ranked Sinners.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 195lbs
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, partying, cooking, spending time on social media, and doing his job
Dislikes: His Ex, Mafias/Gangsters, those who practice any of the original 7 Deadly Sins, Betrayal, Being lonely, and seeing others who have it worst than him
Personality: Determined, Confident, Loving, Protective, Humorous, Caring, and Very smart. Despite being chill and quite a docile individual, if anyone close to him is harmed in any shape, way, or form, Sean's darker side awakens and he proceeds to enforce his nightmarish judgement upon whoever was responsible.
Sean's Demonic Powers/Abilities: Manipulation, Hallucination Magic(changes him into his human disguise), Dematerialization, insane strength, insane endurance, Bilingualism, and some Eldritch magic.
Preferred Weapons: Shotguns, Assault Rifles, Kukri, and his bare hands.

(Sean's demon form will get a new look after the events at the end of the story before the sequel's first chapter gets published... just use your imagination until the sequel's first chapter is available to read)

Dimitri Malice

Age: 117 years oldDemon Classification: HellbornSpecial Classification Description: A manifestation of unholy powers

Age: 117 years old
Demon Classification: Hellborn
Special Classification Description: A manifestation of unholy powers. He is a tall, slender Shadow-like being with a two-sided personality. Dimitri's false personality started as rumors among the streets of Hell and how he's nearly as twisted as a certain smiling broadcasting fellow, but he's less evil than that, though some of it's true.
Height: 7'3"
Weight: 258lbs
Hobbies: Roaming the streets of Hell, going to clubs, and stuff.
Dislikes: Being Double-crossed, His rivals, and Exterminations
Personality: Dimitri tends to care about himself most of the time, but despite being given a bad reputation, he doesn't make others suffer as he too still has a heart... He just chooses to hide it way deep down inside unless he feels the need to show a little sympathy.

These are my first OC's for this story, but Dimitri won't be appearing again in the story after he shows up. I'll be making a second Character page later as a story breaker when I want to add in my other OC's that will appear near the end of the first story, and again in the sequel. I'm going to be starting the sequel with a chapter that acts as the second part of a cliffhanger from the first story's final chapter. I also plan on making the sequel a lot longer as there will be a TimeSkip after the first 3 chapters.  Now Please Enjoy- SINNERS IN LOVE(Book 1)