Prologue-My Last Day Alive

Important styled text with what each represents
Bold=Inner Thoughts
Italics=Narrative point of view
Normal=Only referring to text present before the actual story starts such as short notes, anything before the story begins or at the very end of each chapter.

Now before the story starts I want everyone to be aware of the presence of the following: very strong language, very violent & bloody sequences, and of course being about Hell... Expect to see some uncomfortable things such as emotional trauma, scenes with suffering, murder, and stuff like that. I will not accept the 4th wall to be broken by the characters. Anyway... Here's the Prologue!

Somewhere along the coast of California, a 19 year old male was running from a smart home with sweat covering his head. He stopped for a moment and checked his surroundings as if he had done something which he did, and carefully with forensic quality gloves, revealed a thoroughly cleaned 9mm and even being under pressure managed to reverse the effects present in used firearms to make it seem brand new before burying it in the gun stash of a hooded figure whom the kid smoothly handed a nice handful of cash and then hoped on his Metallic Black and Neon Red 2022 Kawasaki Ninja H2 R Hyper-bike.

???: The one thing they gave me that I don't truly deserve, yet can't sell due to it being my most prized possession! The other precious gem of mine being my hand-crafted golden guitar which took me a long time and worked my ass off in hopes that it was actually playable and by some miracle it sounded amazing. As long as I have oxygen flowing through my body I will continue to ride this beauty and continue to play my heart out until the day I die! I won't die a rightful death without either of these things!

(He quietly said while placing his hand on one of the handles.)

This was the last gift his parents ever got him before they got caught in the middle of a gang shootout. They were extremely wealthy and very well known throughout the world. This was because they both worked together around the world with various foreign vehicle manufacturing companies that mainly did business with the U.S. After 12 years of their impressive success, his parents managed to purchase one of these high tech sport-made motorcycles for their son.

???: Please try to forgive me Mom and Dad for I also wish this could've ended differently. (He starts the engine and takes off with some tears still in his eyes) However, I couldn't just walk away and carry on with my life knowing that I've been used as some object and her feelings for me were nothing but lies.

???: THERE HE IS!! COME ON GUYS! THE BOSS WANTS HIM IMMOBILIZED SO HE CAN KILL THE LITTLE PUNK HIMSELF!!! (The cigar smoking fedora wearing goon said confirming with their boss that they had the right target)

???: Shit! Shit! Shit! I should've just waited for them to be alone and then proceed to take them out separately without serious methods! Knew I should've used a more stealthy approach! Why did I think shooting them at once was the better solution? Hell I was so nervous about getting caught that I didn't even hit them in any fatal areas!

(He said out loud and he soon heard the sound of screeching tires.) Now going a solid 44 mph, he looked back seeing the inconspicuous cars all marked with a symbol belonging to a crime gang.

???: Oh great! Just what I needed!! Of course that girl stealing, mafia lifestyle loving, spoiled brat alerted his father who was the mafia Boss! The 19 year old made a sweet U-Turn and tried going faster and went in different patterns in attempting to lose his pursers. There were now 5 cars chasing him down shooting at him every now and then.

Mafia goon 1: You ain't walking out of this one Sean Harris! The boss will put you 6-feet under himself after this unforgivable stunt of yours!

Sean: Ayy why don't ya fuckers leave me be?! I didn't have anything to do with this little fuckup that seems to be of concern of yours! Well okay that's an obvious lie! Hahahaha! Yeah I shot that gluttonous bastard's little shit for a son! He probably has bleed to death by now after what he did to my girl! I was going to do something special for her the other day but when she dumped me and then I later found out how she'd been cheating on me I wanted to see her one last time for a completely different reason. (Sean said with anger and without feeling the slightest bit of guilt despite just being quite emotional a little while ago)