Chapter 4- Emotional Brawl

WARNING!!! VERY GRAPHIC SEQUENCE AHEAD!! TURN AWAY IF THIS ISN'T THE CHAPTER FOR YOU! IF YOU AREN'T BOTHERED BY; HIGHLY OFFENSIVE INSULTS, ASSAULT, ABUSE, OR CURBING THEN YOU MAY PROCEED!

YOU STILL READING THIS CHAPTER EVEN AFTER I LISTED WHY SOME VIEWERS MIGHT BE DISTURBED BY IT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!? NAH JUST KIDDING!!! NOW ENJOY THE CHAPTER....

Loona: I'll have to say Sean... Pretty impressive that after all you drank and all that dancing around you are still walking straight up and haven't even slurred any of your sentences. Hehe! For a 19 year you sure can hold your liquor! Haha.

Sean: Well perhaps Hell has changed me somehow you know Loona?

(We we're in an alleyway when I heard the sound of footsteps)

Sean: Psst... Loona, I think were being followed. Should we try losing them? Or just wait....

Loona: I picked up his scent a while back... getting on my fucking nerves if you ask me!

(Then outta no where...)

Sean: Ofph! WTF!? Watch it you bastard can't ya see we're minding our own bus- L- Loona?

(A sketchy and lustfyl demon was pinning her down and about to rip her dress off and rape her right in front of me)

Sean: HEY GET OFF HER YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!!! YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE CAUSE I'LL RIP YOUR SPINE OUT IN AN INSTANT IN FRONT OF A LADY IF I HAVE TO YOU CUNT!!!! HEY YOU LISTENING TO ME DIPSHIT?!?

(I was furious)

Demon: Run along punk... Let me have my fun with this bitch and you might be able to have her back for the right price. But til then, leave us be! hehehe....

Loona: Get off of me you perverted freak! You are disgusting! Besides I'm not someone you'd want to get dirty with. I have Syphilis, and I doubt you have anything to protect you from catching it on your retarded ass!

Perverted Demon: Zip WHORE! HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMETHING CALLED PENICILLIN?!? YOU WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU TO DO!! NOTHING ELSE OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED PROPERLY!! NOW... HEHEHE! Get To Sucking... Slut!

(Loona is filled with disgust, rage, but the most visible emotion was fear due to tears flowing down her face and creating a waterfall as they fell off her chin)

(My eyes glow violently and I growl loudly and it was loud enough for him to hear and he gets off Loona)

Perverted Demon: Ugh! I'm not gonna ask you nicely anymore! Dude you need to get the hell out of here before I bust your skull and use it as my new ashtray! You understand now idiot?

Sean: NO IM NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE CLUELESS TO THE SITUATION NOW! YOU DIE HERE FUCKER!!

Demon: Ha Idiot.. (He rushes at me with a crazed look in his eyes baring his teeth and slashes at me with a knife landing a deep gash across my chest)

Sean: AAGGGGGHHHHH!! (I scream and hiss in pain with only one thing on my mind and that's making this guy pay for his actions) YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!!

(I rush at him and attack him with my razor sharp claws slicing his face, and his right shoulder. After I shatter both of his arms and bend one of his legs in the wrong direction, I then try choking him)

Demonic Sean: You understand What I am now?? (I begin hearing voices in my head speaking to me in a ancient language, but then they stop and I say something out loud) Huh... Now where have I heard this language before? Oh wait yes I remember now! Luckily... I'm quite skilled with bilingualism so let's see.