Chapter 5- Revenge

(Sean and Loona were sleeping through the first few hours of the morning until...)

(Loona's phone starts going off)

(I check the time slowly but shoot straight up in sweat when I noticed the time)

Sean: OH SHIT! OH SHIT! Loona! Why didn't you wake me up!?

Loona: You looked so cute sleeping so I didn't want to disturb you, but then that's when my alarm went off. I'm... I'm sorry.

Sean: Its alright. Let's just get over there asap! Wait!! You Were Just Watching Me Sleep?

Loona: Well I had to snap a pic... Looks like I have leverage if I ever need to blackmail you sleepy... hehehe.

(I start getting dressed in the other room as it would very awkward to change in front of Loona who is already beginning to change. I quickly exit the room and change into some spare clothes Loona gave me that belonged to her ex)

(Loona got changed and when Sean came back they left in her car and due to it being Hell... no Speed limit so she sped to I.M.P and they got there really fast. The two lovebirds rushed inside the building, but luckily for them everyone was hungover and all arrived at late times so they weren't the only ones)

Sean: Welp ain't this ironic. Hehehe. So uh... any new clients lately? Or anything at all that I could help with? Remember.... About our deal? I help boost profits, and improve business quality as long as you help me get my revenge.

BlitzØ: We'll it's your lucky day Sean. For just a few minutes ago we had a meeting which didn't require either you or my precious Loonie. We've decided to do your contact today! How's that sound?

(My eyes widen with glee, savagery, and a sinister smile grows upon my face)

Sean: Haha! Fantastic... my friends, let's go fuck up the spared lives of my... companions!

Moxxie: Wait Sean... Aren't you like 19? Why do you look like you have a hangover? You know what... I won't judge so forget it.

Millie: He probably just went to that party everyone was raving about the other night. Right Sean!

Sean: Yeah me and Loona had a blast! I also stopped a guy from r-

Loona: Sean how about you gear up and tell us everything we should know about these two targets so that we can be perfectly prepared for the mission?

(Loona interrupted Sean mid sentence, but it was too late because BlitzØ was already giving us a suspicious look and he knew something else happened)

(After the brief informational session discussing about who Diane and Alex were and their strengths, weaknesses, fears, and that both loved fighting with sharp objects, BlitzØ speaks up)

BlitzØ: Alright so since you mentioned that they most likely are being protected by a good number of guards, looks like we'll have to pack along the same shit we had when those conspiracy assholes captured us.

Sean: What Now?

Moxxie: Nothing! Trust me it's nothing to wonder about... anyway here's my question. Off topic but... You and Loona both came here together and you also said she was with you at the party? Loona hardly ever hangs out with a guy she hardly knows like this... very fishy....

Millie: Aww. Mox! You're over thinking things! She's just comfortable around him because they have a few things in common that's all!

Loona: Y- Yeah we're just friends! Don't jump to conclusions pal.

Sean: Aside from all that... Let's avoid getting the public involved, however these goons protecting our targets can be dealt with however ya'll wish, but Diane and Alex die by my hands only! Got it? Good.

BlitzØ: Okay... Who's ready to kill some heart-stabbing bitches?

Sean: (With a wicked smile and the atmosphere around me becoming ominous) Let's Fuck Them Up! Hahahahaha!!

(Later... after continuing to kill their guards.... Leaving only 50 of them left to finish off)

Diane: WTF!?! What's happening out their Babe!? I'm getting really scared!

Alex: Don't know right now Sweetheart!? All I can hear is bloody curdling shrieks and screams, and the sound of gunfire and laughter... Oh Shit! Mike's dead! They killed them! Oh fuck they're here! Babe we need to get out of this place NOW!

(Bang! bang! bang!)

Sean: Little Pigs! Little Pigs! Let Me Come In!

Both: HELL NO!

Sean: Well then... This Is The End! Haha... Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BlitzØ: Come On kid! Brake it down and take your revenge already. We are running late on time here.

Loona: (throwing a guard's head from her hand after she decapitated them) He's taking his time with them... I'm sure he's about to finish his mission soon.

(Sean Kicks it down and they recognize him)

Both: S- SEAN!?!?!?!?!? WTF!?

Sean: Surprise! Miss Me Guys? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

(I pump Alex full of lead using my 12-Gauge Shotgun, and then walk slowly towards Diane laughing like a manic)

Sean: HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! THANKS TO YOU EX LOVER.... I'M A DEMON! BUT NOW... I'M FEELING BETTER THAN EVER CAUSE I'M GONNA ENJOY YOUR TORTURED SCREAMS BACK HOME!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Diane: S- Sean!?! Y- You're supposed to be dead!? Y- You just shot Alex!!

Sean: Diane! Diane... Sweet- Innocent Diane! You have every right to be terrified, but Heaven won't Take either of you cheating, backstabbing, monsters! See you soon! IN HELL!!!!!!

Diane: No Sean Please I'll l- love you again! I- I'll even become your slave! Just Please Stop!!

Sean: Fuck You Bitch! (I reveal a Purple 8.25" Spring Assisted Tactical Folding Pocket Knife which makes Diane's eyes widen with sheer horror displayed on her face)

25" Spring Assisted Tactical Folding Pocket Knife which makes Diane's eyes widen with sheer horror displayed on her face)

Sean: Ain't it just a beauty Diane? (I said wearing a sadistic smile) I think it's missing something though.... Ah yes- Your blood!

(I proceed to stab her everywhere over 15 times while she was still alive while cackling and then I grab her by the head and kill her by splitting her face apart before cutting her head off and throwing it out the window.)

Alex: (Coughing and choking on his own blood making a gurgling sound) B- Bastard...

Sean: Shit... Still alive? Let's fix that little problem already? (I finish the job by blow Alex's head up with the 12-Gauge)

Sean: ... Finally I'm free from my torment. (I said with tears in my eyes) IM FINALLY FREE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The I.M.P Gang: HOLY SHIT!