Chapter 7- Helluva Bounty Part 1

I originally planned on making Helluva Bounty a single chapter, but now they'll be different... this is the final chapter of my first Book! Part 2 will start in the Sequel book!

Also new Text meaning: Bold and Italics= Person talking's pov narrative

Sean and Loona have been together for 1 month now and they kept it a secret at first, but they agreed that it would be best to let the others know before the rising suspicions became a bigger issue. So they held a short meeting one day and informed everyone about their relationship and BlitzØ was so overwhelmed with pure excitement that he almost made a post on social media, but stopped himself from making such news known to the public as he wanted to avoid upsetting his daughter. It's been a great deal of business as they had 5 times as many customers coming in and out than before Sean showed up and the Immediate Murder Professionals team even made Verosika Mayday's company look small! Sean's promise to help I.M.P's financial issues, customer satisfaction, and aiding the company in general has made him a beloved and valued member of the company. However.... A unique client will soon give the team a target on the surface world that will prove to be a major challenge. Also Sean and Loona aren't living alone as a old friend of Sean's from his old life showed up, Olivia Nightshade. She's been treating him like a younger brother which Loona enjoys alot.

(I was just jamming while playing on my guitar with Loona playing her's and of course BlitzØ was recording us the whole time, but for once... Loona wasn't bothered by this and let him continue to film us play as if she'd want him to share it. After we finished our melody, Loona said something that left me in a short lengthened state of depressed trauma)

Loona: Hey Sean... Do you think your parents miss you? Why don't you ever talk about them?

Sean: (I Need to Move On! It's just like ripping off a Band-Aid!) I was wondering when you'd ask... Th- They're dead. Alex Romero, my Ex's bf was responsible because he shot them. However the worst part was that he was fully aware of the fact that they were my parents and he killed them in cold blood! He started a gang shootout that had only two casualties... my Mom and my Dad. He called it off after they both died and he must've not seen me hiding in the dark corner of my apartment window. I saw everything and I was ignored by the police, my friends, and Diane who I had just met earlier that day... I wonder if she knew about what Alex did... Well if she did then that's just another perfect reason why she deserved death.

Olivia: If you had just tried calling me Sean... Things might've been different. However, I oddly feel like what you did was a great way to teach them a lesson!

Loona: S- Sean... I- I'm sorry.

Sean: What's worse is that I'm never going to see them again because they are up there. I- In h- in Heaven... While I'm down here in-

Loona comforts me with a hug that at first makes me let a gasp out, but I quickly melt into it. Only for Olivia to join the hug laughing and we soon started to laugh with her

Olivia: Little brother! Haha!! Im never going to get tired of calling ya that! Hehehe.

Sean: Ha... Ha... You are so funny Olivia...

Loona: And you said you didnt have many friends when you were still alive? Hehe... Just kidding my handsome killer.

(**Knock Knock Knock**)

BlitzØ: Hey you two! We got another client coming here shortly! Get yourselves ready for work.

Moxxie: Sir. Who exactly is this new client again? Usually Loona is the first to know... I mean- She's literally our receptionist!

Loona: Normally I'd say something snarky or insulting to respond to you blaming me for whatever reason, but I'm busy trying to deal with my lover if you should know. Didn't you guys get my text in the group chat? I did notify everyone of the customer! Guess I'm the only one who actually uses the damn thing!