New life no hero

When Izuku was little he wanted to be a hero like All might. When Izuku turned 4 he was considered quirkless his family turned their backs on him and his sister and the rest of the gang (bakugo twins todoroki twins) except momo and jirou had used their quirks on Izuku to make him give up in his dream. Izumi lied on him to their parents saying that Izuku bullied them because he was jealous and his parents hurts Izuku for a lie that that she said. During the 12 years of his worst life only thing he got out of it was dating momo who has been dating her for 4 years now she has been loyal to him since they started dating since middle school it was 2 days to school ended.

Bakugo: if you want a quirk that bad how about you take a swan dive off the roof and hope to pray for a quirk in the next life you loser.

Rest of the gang: hahahaha what a loser

As they walked off laughing with momo and Jirou not there because they had a family problem he left. He went to go do it but he saw a poster that Germany was doing when he saw it it said.

Quirkless?
Come join the Germany Military and help us in our cost your service is mostly appreciate by the Germany cost.

Contact this number xxxxxxxxx

As Izuku did exactly that and he if he can join now and threw bring him over to the military base that they setup and he signed up quickly and did all the test they had for him and he passed with flying colors and the assigned him (at first) to foot soldier. When Frank was looking for potential tank crews he found 3 Izuku,Margit,and Thelma. Frank offer them a spot in his tank division and they accepted he told them to go home and get ready and they did. Izuku wrote a letter saying his goodbyes one for his tormentors and one for his lover momo. As the tormentors didn't know that they got a letter one arrived at the Yaoyurzu manor and to make it better and worse Izuku made a engagement letter with the ring and Momo happily accepts but she doesn't know what last name that Izuku chosen so she kept her last name until then.

Momo: I hope you survive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mein Kommdant Wir lieben dich( we love you )

As she said that in German she rubbed her stomach not knowing what they are having but she grew angry with his tormentors.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out