Epilogue

After Steiner got killed by Tanya everything in Germany went back to normal and everything was reconstructed. Most people on Germany that was into hiding came out and celebrated that the civil war has ended and everyone called Izuku and the rest of the Echo team hero's. Other then the WW2 this was the most deepest and darkest moment Germany had since then everyone knew not to speak about it as they had the best year of the life now that nothing can overthrow the government as that became the most powerful and serious they can ever had and now for the government they made a background check on who has intentions on trying to destroy Germany or not and mostly they now are one of the strongest countries that made peace with almost all of the countries.  In Japan (yes Japan) everyone heard about what All might did to Izuku along with Inko due to AFO mostly because he came clean and said that Izuku was his son. As everyone booed the 2 saying they don't want them anymore as hero's as they should jus give up and just rot which hurt them the most. Back with Izuku Momo and Margit all 3 got married after they came back as both Izuku and Margit retired as Izuku gave the rank Lt.General to Chris as she hugs him since I'm he gave it to her as birthday gift. Thelma she decided to retire as well since 2 of her tiger crew mates retired as well as they also retire Fury since it was the only tiger tank that had a 3 person crew as the 3 crew mates took one last picture with it before having their own life Izuku was the only guy Thelma respected out of all guys due to them being creepy. Afterwards Momo gave birth to a boy and named him after Izuku as Margit also had a boy and named him Izuka.

That's the end of this book.

The winner of the vote poll is and the vote poll is over now that of is her this book. I will make an announcement right now about the next book I'm going to do.