Reichstag and meeting Izukus shadow

As Echo team made it into the Reichstag with the help of the mysterious sniper that helped them with a German prick with a flamethrower. They took care most of the pricks who fight against the freedom fighters who also lost their lives for their country. Soon the pricks were steadily losing men as they fell back leading back to Steiner who was hella mad that he doesn't have a way out on his end as he looked back he remembered something the Frank said as he died.

Frank:*speaking German* "once they hear what you done to me they are gonna do the same thing to you for what you did to me"

Steiner:(shit shit shit......calm down they probably don't know what happened to him all they know is that they are fighting a civil war they gonna think I'm helping them)

As gunfire drew near him he looked at the door to pray thinking that the freedom frightens are not there at the door until there was a knock on the door. Before that early as they got in some of the fighters died getting in luckily Echo team didn't get shot in the process.

Izuku: Tanya do me a favor I want you to give these man hope give them courage.

Tang: got it sir

As Thelma helped her up to a wooden catwalk and she grabs blow horn.

Tanya: "The Fatherland needs your final commitment."

As most freedom fighters perked up as they felt like they were at their end and looked at Tanya as she spoke.

Tanya: "The SS PRICKS OF RIECH HAS TURNED THEIR BACKS OM GERMANY AS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS. WE MUST NOT FALTER. Show strength. Show pride. But show no mercy to these pricks that turned their backs on you".

As the freedom fighters had the courage and all left to join Echo team who was close to the top as they made it to them and they kept pushing forward as some in the doorway most can see a freedom fighter over powering the German prick and end up killing the German prick (btw sorry for those of y'all who are offended I couldn't think of another name for them like I said sorry for offending you I just realized that it was the only way to come up with I do love your country I really do) as they made it to the main hall as most are defending to where Steiner is at some how they all manage to spread out and kill them one by one some been got a collateral kill die to some being scared and trying to hide now that they are fighting someone stronger then them. As the place was clear one prick was hiding and thought that it was all over and he peeks around to see most of his friends die and he quickly try to go to the door and knocks on the door which Steiner wasn't trying to open it and Izuku made his death quick by killing him with fire taken him away from the door. After he got done with that he made it back.

Izuku: alright let's end this damn war that he started open the door.

As Margit opens the door a stray of bullets starts firing and she got hit as Siegrun caught her as she fell and Thelma quickly closed the door. As they lion at Margit who's bleeding rapid speed as she cried.

Margit:*crying* Ahhhhh

Siegrun: Mar-San stay calm I'm getting the bullet out of you ok.

As she kept crying Izuku felt hatred for what Steiner did to her since she was his second girlfriend. As he looks at the door with holes in it he went to it as Thelma had her hand in the door ready to open it as Izuku took out a flash bang and nod his head telling her open the door. As she did he threw it in there as she closed it until it popped and they both heard Steiner screaming from the flash as Thelma opens the door Izuku went in first knocking him out and kept punching him until the rest of echo team came and saw Margit on the floor hurt with the blood being sustained from getting shot.

Tang: Siegrun what happened

As she asked Von walks in ti the room and stops Izuku from beating the shit out of Steiner.