Tank crew and and 5 year realization

As all three Izuku Margit and Thelma they got to their assigned tank with the number assigned 246578.

Margit: this tank is marvelous

Izuku: I'll say should we introduce ourselves first before we get into the tank.

Thelma: I believe we should I'll start first my name is Thelma Muller I came from Berlin I am 21 years old my birthday passed a month ago.

Izuku: oh really what day?

Thelma: 19th why did you ask?

Izuku: mines is in the same month but I'll go as well I'm just Izuku I abandoned the last name because my last family neglected me so I ran away my birthday was also last month in the 15th and I'm also 21 and mostly I'm a Japanese decedent

Both of the girls were shocked that a Japanese decedent is with the in the military but they gave him respect for signing up.

A//N: sorry also forgot to say that it's been 5 years since he left that family only momo knows

Margit: I guess that leaves me I'm Margit Eberbach I came also came from Berlin and I'm also 21 thing is my birthday is in March.

Thelma: east or west of Berlin?

Margit: west

Thelma: we are definitely gonna be friends

Margit: your from the west too huh?

Thelma: Ja (yes)

Margit:perfkt (perfect)

Izuku: Lass uns jetzt in den Tank steigen(let's get into the Tank now)

Both girls nodded their head and they got in Margit took the canon head to load and Thelma is the driver.

A//N: in this one Thelma is the driver and the machine gun is on Izuku part so Thelma doesn't have to do to much only just drive.

Izuku: lass uns ausziehen (let's move out)

As Thelma drives the tank they left base what they didn't know is that Frank heard what Izuku said and Christiane spoke to him.

Christiane: Papa lässt ihn adoptieren (dad let's adopt him)

Frank: Ja(ok)

With the tank crew their first mission was to patrol or not be seeing by enemy contact when they reach the city and they dug themselves in by a near by vacant house. 30 minutes later a group of soldiers that appears to be British commando and there was a tank that was clearly in the open and they were aligned with the tiger.

Izuku: hey ready to fire Margit.

Margit: Roger.

As they gotten close Izuku gave them the signal.

Izuku: Feuer, wenn Sie bereit sind (fire when ready)

As Margit let the first round fire it hit the tank making it destroy and making the British soldiers fall down to the impact as the look where the shot came from they saw the Tiger tank in between the vacant house and the trees they see some bushes on the tank and before they even ran Izuku fired the machine gun and they all dropped dead after every shot. As the 3 got out of the spot they got over to the destroyed tank and British soldiers.