Decision

Echo company: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT?

As they all look at Momo with a pregnancy test that says positive on there Samantha was a little confused.

Samantha: Mommy what does that mean when they all say that?

Izuku: well little Sam your gonna be a big sister you might have either a brother or a sister within 9 months from now.

Samantha:(excited) I'm gonna best  big sister ever

As Izuku rub her head as she can't wait for her brother/sister to show everyone congratulated the couple as Margit believes she has no chance aine her Kommandt has a perfect family and couldn't brake that up and Momo came up to her and put her hand on her shoulder and she looks at her.

Momo: you love him don't you?

Margit: Ja I really do when I heard he had you I got upset but I told myself not to give up.

Momo: well I'm glad you didn't I allow you to date him but no one else is gonna date him.

Margit: even when you 2 are married?

Momo: Ja and since we are not gonna be in the sports festival let's tell him together I'll tell him that I'm willing to share.

Margit: ok and thank you.

As echo team left to go to UA Chris asked Izuku if she can join the festival to show what she can do and he allowed her and everyone have her good luck and show the power or Germany she agreed and went to go join.  As the festival went on class A heard that Momo is pregnant and they saw little Sam they all congratulated the couple and now both All might and Inko came to him with several pieces of paper.

Izuku: what are y'all doing?

Inko: sign this paper right now mister you are gonna abandon that young girl making her suffer with that little girl they do not deserve you.

All might: along with that you are going to marry Shoka Katsumi and Izumi now hurry up and also allow them to come back to UA so they can recognize their dream while you are a stay at home husband and tell that dumbass team and that yellow hair brat to go back to where they came from they are not fit to be here in Japan.

As Izuku pulls out his gun as they both believed that he was gonna listen but what they didn't know is that Tanya is behind them and Izuku saw it and he nodded and they moved the papers forward as they now believe that they won but Izuku took the papers and burned it up and both of the couple knees caps got shot making them scream as everyone saw what was happening and Momo came with Samantha and asked what happened.

Momo: Izu what happened why are they screaming in pain and their knees got blood coming out of it?

Samantha: daddy are they bad people who keeps trying to take you away from us?