Regaining Germany pt1

As Echo team left Japan to fight the civil war his past tried to stop him from going but it fell on death ears and they wanted to start war but the military of Japan told them no due to them being negligent and abusing Izuku and little did they know the police came and arrested them. With Echo team they made it to the outskirts of Germany and stopped for a while. Some soldiers who resisted against Steiner saw the tiger tank and was afraid of what will happen. Some
Soldiers came to see if they were friendly or working for Steiner.

Soldier#36:*speaking German* are you working for the government or for that coward Steiner?

Margit:*speaking German* we are working for the government

Tanya:*speaking German* how many people have we lost due to this bastard?

As Izuku got back after securing his family which no one even thought of.

German solider#25:*speaking German* there's less then a 100 million left and we have no armor due to most of them either being taken from us or destroyed.

Izuku: *speaking German* how many tanks do they have and are they mostly tigers?

German Solider#91:*speaking German* no there's no tiger tanks mostly all of them are destroyed by the way it seems this is the last tiger we have if you are helping us sir.

Izuku:*speaking german* wonderful we can destroy and crush whos eve in our way then where is Steiner?

German Soldier#45: *speaking German*he's hold up at the capital in Berlin and lady Frederich I'm sorry for your lost.

Chris:*speaking German* what do you mean your sorry for my lost?

German soldier#45:*speaking german* Lt.General is dead Steiner killed him before you got here.

As Chris and Izuku were shocked to hear he died and Chris broke down as Izuku grew angry with himself that Frank died in action defending his country.

Izuku:*speaking German* EVERYONE GEAR THE FUCK UP WE ARE TAKING BACK BWRLIN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION (Steiner your going to hell for what your doing)

As most of the freedom fighters got their gears and got on the tanks as they got ready to fight back and take back what they call a once great nation. As they make it threw city by city most people who was dig in saw that they got reinforcements a panzer tank and a tiger they can feel that their freedom of Germany was coming back. For the first time since the tanks left they finally had tank actions where the panzers tanks that wasn't the freedom fighters tried destroying the tiger and just like flies it bounced off and ended up getting destroyed and word got to Steiner that echo team had came back and he was shitting bricks that he totally forgot about them as they heating that they were cut threw.

Steiner: *speaking German* why the fuck toy cannot kill then they are fucking easy give these damn freedom fighters a fucking discourage.

German prick:*speaking German* but sir they have a tiger tank that cannot be destroyed and the panzer tank is literally using it for cover so it won't get destroyed as well and the freedom fighters took over our planes.

On cue the biding shakes due ti the planes that the freedom fighters are using.

German prick:*speaking German* and besides most of our man are turning on their side after the Motto that they have.

Steiner:*speaking german* and what's that?

German Prick:*speaking German* if any freedom fighter falls back abandoning their position they are shot on site.

Steiner:*speaking German* fuck how long will it be until they reach Berlin?

German prick:*speaking German* I don't know sir even if we leave they would follow to end us all

As Steiner was close to losing it he thought of an idea as he thought the outskirts of the city he saw a women and a child and he smirked at how beautiful she was.

Steiner: (perfect) *speaking German* get that women and child we are gonna have fun with them.

As the German prick smirked and left not knowing the the hound squad was there to gain with before Izuku left. For a few days the civil war has happened and most of the ones who fought for Steiner is steady losing little by little but still haven't gave up yet and now it's been a few days where it's been quiet and nothing ever happened as the freedom fighters are starting to have high hopes that they can take back what they lost. With Momo she was enjoying herself in the outskirts of the city with her child she heard a knock which alerted the hounds and as quick as they could they hid Momo and little Sam where if something does happen they cannot find them and give echo team a code black.

For code black it means that most of the blinds are dead and that Momo and little Sam are in danger and only Tanya and the panzer crew have to go back to protect them before it's too late.

As they lined up at the door Siegrun peaked to see who it was out there and she saw a German prick a few of them with weapons on arm and she gave them a signal and they pretend to let them in but silently glen them out with out having to put their blood stains on their carpet and pretty much they were all dead l. After the cost was clear they got to Momo and little Sam and got them out saying that it's clear they don't have to worry.

A//N: sorry forgot to tell you that the outskirts of the city has multiple houses so the German pricks were lucky to find that one but were to stupid to not know that echo crew was smart enough to have enough people. As the hounds set up to see if any more of those pricks come they had more freedom fighters come to aid just in case more came.

That's the end of regaining Germany part 1