Chapter 4: Club Fair

Ayanokoji (Zack) POV

Around 1 Pm, I reached the dorms that would be my home for the next 3 years.

After the first floor receptionist key card for the Room 401 and an information manual, I got on the elevator. I saw the time and day for the garbage disposal and a warning to not make too much noise. It also said not to waste water and electricity as much as possible.

" They don't actually have limits on gas and electricity usage huh... "

I thought that they would subtract it from our points automatically.

I actually skip this part because I thought it was boring but it is really necessary to the story...

I reached my dorm room and settle with it. So this is my house from now on, actually it is my first time living alone. All my life I was living with my parents, well I was just 16 years old so I think that's normal.

I have a question tho, What's the most important thing for you? Yes... I'm asking you... Is it your phone? Your money? Your life? Well for me it's chaos... I believe that chaos is the only way to live a very peaceful life. There's a saying by Friedrich Nietzsche that goes 'One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star' For others it sounds crazy but for me, it's an inspiration. As long as there is Chaos... I can live peaceful and happy life in the future... Anyways not caring about my uniform, I jumped onto the bed. Feeling far from tired, I tried to calm myself down, looking forward to my future school life.

On the second day of school, even though it was technically the first day of classes, the majority of the day was spent going over policies and rules. Many of the students had their expectations completely down blown away by how nice and friendly the teachers were. Having already made a big commotion the other day, Sudou was left alone as he slept like a log during class. The teachers noticed him sleeping, but no one made an indication as to stop him.

After all, deciding to listen to the lesson or not is our choice, so the teachers wasn't concerned. Ofcourse I know why they act like that but I'm gonna pretend that I don't have a single clue hehe.

In this relaxed atmosphere, it soon became lunchtime. Getting up from their seats, the students started to go out to eat lunch with their friends. I'm don't envy them because I know that sooner or later some of the girls or Hirata will invite me to eat lunch with them. But of course I would kindly decline their offer cause I'm built different.

" Sigh. "

The black haired beauty on my right sighs.

" Can you please stop sighing everytime you want to spoke to me... "

" Oh, Does that irritate you? Good then. "

" What? What's good there? Anyways your gonna eat your lunch alone? "

" Of course "

She replied quickly, without any hesitation. It seems like she really wants to be left alone huh.

Not even a minute after the bell rang, half the class became empty.

The people who are left either want to go but alone, are sleeping and not paying attention, or like being alone like Horikita.

" I was thinking of going to eat, does anyone want to come with me? "