SS: Ayanokouji's New Life(Remake)

Ayanokouji's POV

Its April 13, 2022, I'm at my Classroom. I've been reading Classroom of the Elite when I had a free time. Currently I was at volume 4...

" What the hell? Is this really me? Spread your legs huh... " I muttered

" Did you say something dude? "

Someone asked, Apparently it was my neighbor. I looked at him, he has a black hair and... uhhh... Actually that's it, he just have a black hair... His name was James Ranmaru.
He's a half Filipino, half Japanese.

" No, it's nothing to worry about. "  I said.

" Alrighty then. Oh! You're still reading that book? " He questioned.

" Yeah, it was pretty nice. " I answered.

" No... "

No? What does that mean?

" No? Wha— " I was cut off when this bastard suddenly spoke.

" No one asked... " He said with no hesitation.

This bastard... If I get a chance, I'm gonna punch him hard on his face.

" This is my first time saying this but F*ck off " I said.

He laughed loudly when I cussed

" It's so fun annoying you dude. HAHAHA "

" Shut up. "

It was always like this ever since the first day, whenever this guy has time, he will annoy me. But it's ok, cause apparently this is how teenagers are supposed to interact in high school. I'm so glad that I'm away from that facility and that man.

I was suddenly snapped out of my own thoughts when my seatmate spoke again and ask me a question.

" Hey dude, what are you going to do with that girl? "

Hmm? That girl? Oh, Yea... Yesterday, this girl just walk up to me and confessed... I was too shocked to even say anything because that's the first time a girl confessed to me. So I just stood there staring at her with a neutral expression and she just blushed and run away...

" Ah, that girl... I don't really know... This is the first time a girl confessed to me... "

" Seriously? With that face? You never had a girl confessed to you before? I find that hard to believe. "

" No, I'm being serious... "

" Oh damn, you're serious... Just reject her, you don't even know her bro. "