Chapter 8: Forming a Study Group

Ayanokouji(Zack's) POV

I just exit the guidance office and started walking away. After I said those words, I didn't pay attention to what they are saying to me.

While I'm walking in the hallway, I bump into someone unexpected...

" Ow "

She has thigh-length purple hair that is tied in a long ponytail on the right side with bangs swept to the right side and purple eyes. She falls to the ground while something falls from her hands too...

" Oh sorry about that, here lemme help you. "

I offered my hand, but she just stood immediately without taking it. She pick up the item that she drops, It's a beer...

" Did you saw it? "

Saw it? Saw what? Your underwear or the beer?

" Saw what? The beer? Yea, I saw it. "

She seems angry and blushing? Is it because of anger or embarrassment? I can't really tell...

" T-thats not what I'm talking about! "

Oh! So she was talking about her underwear, well yea I saw it. What's so special about white with blue stripes underwear anyways?

" Then what are you talking about? I only saw the beer. "

" R-really? I-is that t-true? "

" Why would I lie? Oh and about that beer, don't worry I won't report you. "

" You wouldn't? Why? "

" What's the gain in doing that? I'm not really the type to blackmail someone. "

Maybe...

" Well, thanks for that then. If that's all then I'm leaving. "

She said that while walking away. It's teasing time!

" Sure, be careful. Bye Cutie. "

Look! She stopped walking! She walk again towards me in a backward position. And there she goes, facing me.

" W-what did you say? "

" Erm, be careful? "

" Not that one! "

" Uhh, bye? "

" Not that one idiot! The other one! "

" Oh! Cutie? "

" Y-you think I'm cute? "

" Yea, but you're much cuter when you smile~ "

" E-eep! "

She squeals and then runs away with a red face. Hahaha, Kamuro Masumi huh. Tsundere no. 2.

" Welp, now that's done. I'll go back to the classroom now. "

" Wait! "

When I was about to walk again, someone called out to me. Do you get that feeling of Deja vu? Because I'm pretty this had happened before.

I turned around and there I saw Horikita.

" Ah, Horikita. What is it? "

" I wanted to talk something's with you... "

Maybe talk about my parting words with them at the guidance office?

" Sure, just make it quick because classes are about to start soon. "

" Sure, well, Did you really rigged your test scores? And if that's true, why did you do it? "

" Ah, yes I rigged them and for the question why... Let's just say, You will know soon. "

Horikita's Pov

After he said those words, I can't help but to feel confused. How will I know it? Does he have some kind of plan?

Ayanokouji-kun is still a mystery to me. After standing and thinking about some things, I snapped back to reality because he called out to me.

" Earth to Horikita. Are you still there? "

" Ah- Ayanokouji-kun! Sorry, I spaced out! "

" Don't worry about it, Let's just go. "

He smiled at me softly. That smile... It's so warm, I can feel myself heating up. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, If what he said is true then I just need to wait...