Chapter 9: The Reveal×3

Zack's POV

Horikita,Sudou, Hasebe,Sakura,Akito and me are in the library because this is the first day of our study session...

Right now, there's an awkward silence between the all of us but I decided to start a conversation.

" What's with the awkwardness? C'mon let's introduce ourselves. " I said with a slight smile.

" Oh, hehe. Sorry we're just nervous. " It's Hasebe, who responded.

" No need to be nervous, since I'm the one who invite you all to this study group, I'll introduce myself first... Well, I think you all know me tho... " I said it with a hint of awkwardness on my face.

After I said that, Hasebe begins to laugh.

" Pfft- Hahaha. Gomen, Gomen. Its funny to see your troubled face Ayanokouji-kun. "

They all begin to laugh at Hasebe's remark. Welp, atleast the awkwardness is gone now.

" Since we are now comfortable with each other, let's start the introductions now. Starting with Hasebe. "

" Eh? Ah, I'm Hasebe Haruka. I have a habit of making nicknames for my closest friends. Thanks for having me. " She ended it with a bow.

" Habit of making nicknames huh, well that's great. You should make one for me, Hasebe. " As usual, after I said, I smile.

Oh, the girls seems flustered. Wait, is Sakura's about to faint?

" Ehem, A-anyways, you should go next Miyatchi! "

" Miyatchi? Who's that? " Horikita said with a visible confusion on her face.

" I was wondering too. " Sudou added.

" Oh, that would be me. That's what Haruka calls me. " Akichad spoke.

" I see. " Horikita seems content on Miyabro's answer.

" Well, go on, you can introduce yourself now. " I said it ofcourse.

" Well uh, I'm Akito Miyake. I'm in the archer club, I'm not actually proud to say this but I'm a former delinquent. "

" Ehhh~ So you're a delinquent huh, Miyatchi. Hehe. " Hasebe teases him.

" Oh, wait really? That's actually pretty cool. " I said.

" Ahaha, I don't know what to say. But, Thanks, I guess. " Miyake said while scratching the back of his head.

" Woah! The number 1 Ikemen is praising you, Miyatchi. Congrats! " You know who it is.

" Number 1 Ikemen? "

I was genuinely confused because the last time I checked, Ayanokouji was on the 5th. Oh! I remember now, I used to greet everyone in the school with a smile. So that's why.