Junpei.

Y/n walked around the grounds of Satozakura high school. Her mind clouded with everything that's happened since the arrival of her brother.

For some reason her mother hated Noritoshi, she wanted nothing to do with the boy in the beginning.  Y/n found out later that she hated him because he reminded her of everything she couldn't do.

M/n thought she had failed as a wife and many members of their clan had voiced it out how she couldn't perform her duties and give the Kamo clan a heir. M/n had lost many pregnancies before she finally gave birth to Y/n and she wasn't right.

The child was too soft, in a way. Y/n didn't inherit the Blood manipulation technique and that made everything worse. But F/n had already known this and by the time Y/n was born, Noritoshi was already 2 years old.

M/n was a pure hearted person. Even though she hated him, she later learnt to love him. Noritoshi didn't do anything wrong and who was she to put the sins of her own husband on the shoulders of a sweet young child. The three grew closer each day. Y/n was happy to have an older brother who looked out for her, Noritoshi was grateful to have a mother figure around and M/n loved them to death.

But Mr Kamo is a man who only wanted the best. The best child, the best wife, the best of everything. He would make sure that if they didn't do as he wished, they'd get punished. He'd beat them, verbally abuse until they learnt that his word is final.

As the (h/c) haired girl continued walking, the sound of laughter drew her attention. She turned to the corner and saw some students bullying another student. She wanted to interfere but what could she do? Even after her brother trained her, she was still too weak.

And so she hid behind the corner and waited till they left. She slowly crept up on the boy, his hand to his beaten up face. She reached her hand out to help him and when he saw the shaking hand infront of him, he was surprised but still he took it.
She helped him up and he dusted himself up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you." She said after a while. The male looked at her before looking away.

He knew who she was. How could anyone forget someone so beautiful. She had eyes of an angel, a smile that melted the hardest of ice and an angelic voice. Though she's often heard stuttering, he still finds her voice amazing.

"I'm Y/n by the way." She added as the two walked around the school side by side.

"Junpei Yoshino."

.......

"You can't be serious Junpei! Horror movies are the worst. I hate them," Y/n said standing infront of the theater with Junpei next to her. They had decided to skip school and go watch a movie but Junpei wanted to watch a horror movie which Y/n wasn't too happy about.

"but i'll be here with you. Don't worry about it." Junpei said buying the tickets anyway. The girl just blankly stared at him before they made it inside the theater.

"I still think i shouldn't be watching this."

The two were halfway through the movie and couldn't understand anything. A group of guys were making noise and disturbing them. To say the two were annoyed would be an understatement. Y/n was also bummed out, even though she didn't want to watch the movie,  she saw how happy Junpei was and wanted to be there with him.

"we should just leave." He said standing up to leave. Y/n followed behind him. As they left they both simultaneously realized that the ruckus had stopped. It was like the guys were suddenly hushed. They turned and saw that they weren't gone but they were just silent which was definitely out of character.

Junpei went over to check and what his saw made him freeze in place. The guys were monsters. They looked horrific. Junpei rushed back to Y/n and ushered her out the theater.

"you should go home Y/n. I'll see you tomorrow." Junpei said.

"okay. Get home safely. It was nice spending time with you Junpei." The girl said before walking towards the bus station. Junpei ran into the alley were he saw that mysterious man disappear into.

"is that your girlfriend?" the man with blue hair asked standing behind Junpei.

"no." Junpei said, a hint of sadness lingering in his voice. The blue haired man smiled before wrapping his hands around Junpei's shoulders.

"why don't I help you change that."

Almost wrote a Junpei x Y/n here.