The three Zenin's

"this feels weird." Y/n said walking next to her brother. They were making their way towards the group of students who were waiting for her brother in order for them to make way towards their opponents. The Student's curiosity spiked when they all saw her.

"remember, you're here to see which school is better so you can enroll in it."

Y/n nodded and as they arrived to where the students from her brother's school were standing. The girls amongst the group looked at Y/n then back at Noritoshi then back at Y/n once more.

"good day-erk!" Y/n felt her body being pulled from left to right. They were all mumbling incoherent questions to her.

"are you Kamo's girlfriend?"

Was a question commonly asked by the three girls. Y/n's face furrowed at this question, it was honestly disturbing and very weird. She tried speaking but the girls were a little too loud to hear her.

"stop." Noritoshi said and almost immediately they backed off her and bowed before her.

"we are sorry for our embarrassing behavior. Please forgive us." They all said at the same time. Y/n sighed before she fixed her attire up. She wore the same dark-colored, shozoku version of the Jujutsu student uniform and zori sandals with white socks as her brother.

"it's no problem. I'm not Noritoshi's girlfriend, please never say that because I'm his younger sister, Y/n Kamo."

The girls nodded and promised to never say that again and vowed to beat up anyone who'd think something so weird.
The group of students introduced themselves and Y/n's interest rised when she learnt that the girl with short hair was Mai Zenin.

The group of seven, including Y/n made way to the opposing team. The two teams were making snarky remarks at one another and the opposing team only noticed Y/n when the instructor, Utahime Lori came.

"who is she? Is she a first year?" Nobara asked glancing at Y/n who stayed glued to her brother's side.

When they were about to speak the sound of wheels being pushed on the cement ground shifted their attention. Gojo came running with what he said were souvenirs for everyone and handed the students from Kyoto pink dolls.

"erhhh? Who are you?" he asked leaning towards Y/n. The girl looked at her brother then back at Gojo who didn't budge.

"I'm Y/n Kamo." She said bowing infront of him. The white haired male looked at her for a while before he leaned back to stand up straight.

"when Noritoshi said his sister was gonna join us he didn't mention how sexy-"

"GOJO!"

students from both schools yelled at the male before he could say anything more perverted that would surely make Noritoshi angry. The male only giggled before he skipped back to his cart to give his students their souvenir.

A male with pink hair popped out the cart and Gojo introduced him as Sukuna's vessel. Y/n glanced at the male who was seemingly staring at her.
She nodded in his direction and the male just looked at her for a while before he turned to his friends.

"have this." Noritoshi said handing his sister the pink creepy doll thing. Y/n looked at it and decided she'd keep it as a reminder of the time a tall, white haired sorcerer called her sexy.

Yuji's mind filled with questions about the girl amongst the opposing team. Was it really her? From the way Junpei described her, he has no doubt about it.

He'd speak to her later, for now he has to explain to his friends how he came back from the dead.

Gojo offered to take Y/n to where they'd be watching the battle commence but EVERYONE, was against that so the instructor accompanied her.
...

Y/n sat on the edge of her sit as she watched the fight between the two sibling. She sat between Utahime Lori and loud mouth Gojo Satori. The male had introduced Y/n to the other Zenin member, who happened to be Mai's twin, Maki Zenin. The white haired teacher then went on to explain how the twins were angry at each other but he told her they'd resolve it....eventually.

They all watched as both Mai and Maki battled each other but eventually, Mai lost. Y/n turned to the other screen to watch her brother fight against one of the students from the Tokyo Jujutsu high school.

"the Zenins are strong, right?" Gojo whisperd in the girl's ear, disturbing her focus. She turned to him and with a smile on her face, she nodded.

"so he's also a Zenin? Is he Megumi?"

"yep!"

Y/n turned to the screen so now she knows all of them. Maki, Mai and Megumi. Now she's able to put faces to the names her brother told her about.

"interesting."