welcome to the family.

Y/n sits on her knees infront of the Zenin head and his family. Her father stands behind her with a huge smirk on his face.

"she's such a beautiful young girl." the leader of the Zenin clan, Naobito says staring at Y/n. Unfortunately for the sixteen year old, her brother wasn't allowed to be there and she'd be basically on her own.

"yes. She looks exactly like her mother." Mr Kamo said. "anyways, Y/n this is Toji and Megumi. The ones i told you about. Look at them carefully and make your decision." her father added.

But before she could speak, a male walked in and interrupted everything. He had a grin plastered across his face. His brown eyes met Y/n's (e/c) eyes and the male almost tripped and fell. He stood next to his father, unlike the two girls who were behind him.

"father, i want this girl to be my wife." Naoya said still looking at Y/n

The female shook her head before she turned to her father, "I've made my decision. I wanna marry Maki Zenin." the girl said.

The room went silent. Mr Kamo bawled up his fists in anger. What was she talking about? Where has she heard of such foolishness, a woman marrying another woman? The male's anger took over his mind and without thinking he kicked his own daughter in the face causing her to tumble over and roll to the side.

The twins and Megumi couldn't believe their eyes. Maki along with her sister were quick to attack the large male. They threw kicks and punches, even landing a few but you don't become the head of a clan unless you're strong and boy was Mr Kamo strong.

"enough." Naobito, their father said, stopping the girls but not after Maki delivered a damaging blow at the male.
Mai went to help Y/n off the floor and handed her something to wipe the blood spilling out her nose.

"Kamo, let's go talk for a bit." Naobito said leading the way outside. Y/n's father glared down at her with so much hatred before he followed the Zenin head.

Naoya went to crouch infront of the bleeding beauty. He reached out to hold her chin and make her look at him. She had tears forming from the corners of her eyes, her bottom lip was split and not to mention her nose that wouldn't stop bleeding for some odd reason.

"you're so beautiful. I could just....steal you away." He said licking his lips before roughly letting go of her. The male stood up and left the group to go to his father.

"Kamo, i say let them get married." Naobito said after the two males took a sit on one of the chairs around the compound. Y/n's father looked at the male, trying his best not to curse at him.

"over my dead body. My daughter will not marry another woman."

"you aren't seeing the bigger picture. I knew something like this would happen but fear not, your daughter will bare a child with both Zenin blood and your blood." Naobito said looking at the confused male. On cue, his son, Naoya joined them. "she will give my son here, his 10th child. You just be patient and let me do my part."

A sinister smirk tugged at the corners of the Zenin member's lips, Mr Kamo nodded and promised to back off so long as they kept their end of the deal.

The head of the clan delivered the news that his daughter will be marrying the daughter of the Kamo clan to help bestow peace amongst the two clans.

Y/n was happy, even though she didn't want to get married, at least she'd be marrying on her own terms which had to count for something.

Noritoshi went into a fit of rage after he saw what his father did to his sister, he was well on his way to fighting with the male until Y/n told him the good news.

"Brother, they agreed to let me at least marry Maki." she said with tears welling up in her eyes. Noritoshi calmed down and offered a comforting hug to his sister.

They atleast won the battle even though they lost the war. At least now she'd be far gone from their father's abuse and can try and live her life.

"thank you Noritoshi, for everything."

I realize i didn't put any Trigger warning so here you are....

T//w

Physical abuse

Psychologiy abuse

Sexual assault

Violence

Cursing

Mention of blood

(a lot of bad fighting scenes: my bad)