okay.

Y/n sat next to her brother who had half his face covered with a bandage after the fight with the...

"my name is Y/n Kamo..." she began. The group of three staring at the two siblings before them.

"...to cut is short, my father is gonna marry me off to your clan and he said i could chose who i get to marry." she paused to look at the eyes infront of her. They were all listening attentively to what she was saying.

"he said i could marry Megumi or his father."

Megumi almost jumped from the bed he sat on. "you can't marry that man."

"of course she can't marry you 5'9 thirty something old father. And she also can't marry you because she's gay." Noritoshi said jumping into the conversation. Y/n pinched her brother on the arm but the male didn't flinch or cry out.

"stop it." she whispered to him but they all heard her. She then turned to the twins who were surprisingly sitting side by side.

"but yes i can't marry Megumi or his father and so i ask the both of you, can one of you please marry me?"

....

"i don't understand baseball let alone know how to play it." Y/n said sitting next to Maki who just nodded at this.
Though Noritoshi said she was gonna be there for one day, the following day she found herself wearing a baseball outfit and joining both the Kyoto and Tokyo jujutsu high schools.

"well I'm up next. Let me go kick some ass." Maki said standing up, stretching a bit before she went to take her position. Y/n looked over at her brother who waved at her and she did the same with a smile on her face.

"Y/n, can i talk to you?" Yuji Itadori said standing infront of her. She was shaken a bit at his seriousness. From how she observed him yesterday, he was a goofy fella but now, now he looks too serious.

Y/n got up and followed him to a more secluded area. He didn't know why he was doing this now but he had to honor Junpei's wish.

"do you know Junpei?"

Itadori was silently praying, hoping that he was wrong and it wasn't her. Though he knew it was inevitable, he just didn't want it to be her.

"yes i know Junpei. I've known him for a while but we only recently started hanging out. That damn psycho forced me to watch a horror movie with him."

Itadori's eyes closed and his heart sank as he remembered what Junpei said.....

"there's this girl in my school. She has twinkling eyes and HATES horror movies. Her hair is (h/c) and is (hair length) long. She loves eating (f/f) and she loves talking about her brother. And i find her very weird, i mean why would anyone hang out with me? I'm just hoping One day I'll grow the balls to ask her out. Haaa! This is so weird man, i only just met you and I'm telling you about her but then again, i tell everyone about her...... "

"did something happen?" Y/n asked after a while. She noticed how the color drained from his eyes and her heart rate sped up. Something was wrong but she hoped it was just her worrying and that the pink haired male was gonna tell her that Junpei invited her to watch another movie.

"well... He's-"

"Yujiiiii you're up!" Gojo said pulling the male away from a worried Y/n. Gojo glanced at Itadori before he shook his head, the sorcerer knew what he was about to do and told him not too.

"guess we'll see each other later."

The game had ended and Tokyo won. Y/n spent most of the time eating ice-cream, talking to Maki and stressing about Junpei. She made a mental note to visit his class tomorrow.

"sure. And Y/n?"

"yes?"

"visit me sometimes."

Maki said walking away when she saw Y/n's brother walk towards them. "I'm gonna marry you, of course i'll visit you."

Maki snickered as she joined her friends. Y/n and Noritoshi took their things and went to grab the bus back home.

The two arrived to find their father sitting alone outside. He looked happy to see them since he was waiting for them.

"good day father." Y/n greeted, bowing before the male while Noritoshi made way inside the house. He was too tired to play happy family with his father.

"yes yes. Y/n prepare yourself, we will be visiting the Zenin clan very soon."

"understood father. "

>some of you might ask yourself, where's the angst? Where's the Maki x fem reader we signed up for?
Babbies be patient. Pretty soon you'll beg me to stop with the Angst.<

*Cue evil laugh*