kiss?

Y/n sat down outside in one of the cafe chairs. She slowly removed her sunglasses, took her napkin, and slightly wiped the sweat off her forehead. She was doing this as if she were in a K-drama and she was the rich lead that didn't need a man or in her case, a woman but just wanted them.

"What are you doing?" Maki asked looking at her from across the table with an irked expression. She placed the many many bags around the table and some even on top. The couple had decided to go on a shopping spree after Gojo gave Y/n his card so she could buy herself a nice dress for the date Maki knew would never happen. At first, Y/n picked out a dress, not too expensive or revealing but Maki was keen on buying more things which later backfired and resulted in her carrying lots and lots of bags.

"I'm in my K-drama lead era, could you not disturb me." Y/n responded pulling the menu off the table and reading through it. Maki rolled her eyes before she too looked over the menu, even though she already knew what she wanted. Before long the couple had ordered and the waitress had brought back their orders . Maki didn't care what it was as long at it was the most expensive thing on the menu.

"Maki, I've been wanting to ask, what kind of relationship did you and Nobara have?" Y/n asked trying to hide the embarrasmnt in her voice. Maki raised her eyebrow and a smirk tugged on the corners of her lips. Maki's too smart to not understand what she's talking about but she's too much of a tease to say so. "What do you mean my dear wife? Are you perhapse asking if me and her ever fucked?"

"W-what? No. I mean like...were you guys in a relationship?" Y/n asked glaring at Maki when she saw the smirk on her face. Maki let out an abnocious laughter before she took a fork full off her fancy noodles. Y/n watched as Maki took her time chewing and thinking.

"Darling, isn't fucking something people in a relationship do? Well I don't expect you to understand." She said after she eventually finished chewing.

"You know what, nevermind. I don't wanna know." Y/n said, her face hot, even though she was drinking an Iced coffee. Maki laughed again, she sure was enjoying this moment more than anything and Y/n could only guess why. "Why are you being like this?"

"Being like what? I'm only joking dear wife-"

"Is it because I ran away when you tried to kiss me that night?" Y/n asked pushing her half eaten plate to the side. Maki chuckled, though she tried to hide it, she was getting a little nervous. Y/n ran her fingers through her (H/c) hair, she then slicked her already glossed up lips with her own spit.

"What are you doing?" Maki asked leaning back when Y/n leaned towards her, she was too close for comfort. Y/n had a sinister smirk that made the situation even worse for Maki, who didn't notice Y/n's trembling hands.

"Kiss me dear wife, then maybe we can fuck."

"What are you saying? Does your coffee have alcohol in it?"

Y/n smiled and inched closer and closer to Maki until their noses were practically touching and her whole body was now on the table. "Kiss me Maki." Y/n said closing her eyes and waiting for Maki. Maki fixed her glasses before she too closed her eyes and leaned in towards her wife's lips to steal her first kiss.

"Y/n! You're ass is visible to everyone." Gojo spoke starring directly at her ass. Maki was first to open her eyes and she was far from happy when she saw her teacher looking at her wife's ass. Maki got up and in a second she had knocked Gojo out on the streets. Y/n chuckled before she called the waitress to pay their bill using his card. The couple then grabbed their things to leave, Y/n went and put his card in his pocket and whispered a thank you to the passed out sorcerer.

"You were saved by the white haired bell Maki Zenin but I will get that kiss." Y/n said laughing and skipping away.

The soft, sweaty hands hand of Maki found themselves pulling Y/n to her, causing the bags in her hands to fall down. Maki's skilled hands made quick work holding Y/n's waist and another cupping her cheek to pull her towards her lips. The sun was going down, the sky was turning an orange color and for the first time since they got married, the Zenin's shared a kiss.

{Extra}

Y/n sat on the couch when her phone rang, it was Maki. She smiled before she fixed herself as if Maki would care about that. When she answered the facetime call, she was surprised to see a running Gojo smiling at her.

"Hello?"

"Y/n my beautiful, I wanted to tell you-"

"Gojo Satori you idiot I will kill you when I catch you!" Maki yelled from behind Gojo. The anger in her voice almost enough to make Y/n tremble but Gojo didn't seem fazed by it.

"I wanted to see if you'd be willing to leave Maki so you can be mine? I am the strongest after all."

When Y/n opened her lips to speak the screen went dark and she could only hear incoherant mumbling and a loud thud before Maki appeared. "I'm sorry to disturb you. I will see you when I get back. goodbye Y/n, I love you." Then she hung up.

Y/n sat there for a while, the phone still to her face as if she were still talking to someone. Maki only realized what she said when Gojo smirked at her from the ground. "Did I just-?"

"Did she just-?"

I know, I know. Don't kill me