21 questions: 💫Special chapter💫

Good morning, evening, and day to everyone who is anyone. My name is Okbuthanjizoe and i'd like to welcome all of you to our special chapter. Today Y/n will be asking her wife 21 questions. This week's episode is brought to you by Women, They are all different and beautiful but most of all scare the shit out of me.

Let's get it!

(The room went dark and the camera switched to a different area. Then the lights turned back on, revealing Y/n who sat infront of Maki.)

"Hello. My name is Y/n Zenin."

"I'm Maki Zenin."

"Today i'll be asking Maki, who happens to be my wife, 21 questions."

"21 questions? You said this was that game show about cakes. I don't wanna do this. Cut!"

(The crew members looked at each other then at Okbuthanjizoe, who decided to bring the two teens.)

"Maki stop being dramatic . Can we please start?"

"Fine."

(Everyone just kinda went with it and realized that it was gonna be a long day."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green-Y/n's my favorite color."

"No baby, please be serious."

"it's green."

"If you could travel to any year, what year would it be and why?"

"The year I was conceived so I can ask my father to pull out."

"You know a part of me knew you were gonna say that and yet I was stupid enough to ask anyway."

"Next question?"

"(sigh) Next question. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"

"My eyesight."

"What's your favorite season of the year?"

"Spring. What's yours baby?"

"This is not about me but I'd say (favorite season). Next question. What's your favorite anime of all time."

"I'd have to say One piece- No I'm lying it's, Spy x family."

"I know you just love Anya."

"I know you know. I have Anya metch."

"No you don't."

"Yes I don't. So the people watching my wife for free should send me Anya metch.(Starring intensely into the camera for a good five seconds )"

"Next question. Who's your celebrity crush."

"Can I say Y/n?"

"You better."

"Y/n Zenin is my celebrity crush."

"Great answer. Next question. What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?"

"Whether your still next to me. Then i feel a crushing feeling on my chest and realize you huge ass head is on my-"

"You started off amazing, then you Boruto(d) everything. Next-"

"Wait no. I'm sorry."

"Do you have trust issues?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?"

"Anyone who laughs at Gojo's jokes is sus to me but I trust you."

"What are your five favorite songs, right now."