Chapter 2

Dragon Continent: Imperial Base

It's been a few weeks and construction of the Imperial Base in the Dragon Continent is going on schedule

It's been a few weeks and construction of the Imperial Base in the Dragon Continent is going on schedule. Jaune dispatched 15 Star Destroyers to hover around the Continent and to keep unwanted visitors from entering.

He is in the Rogue Shadow in his crafting room as he is crafting a new lightsaber he will use. From the reports the Stromtroopers informed him, the Grimm were easily defeated by their blaster bolts 1-3 Shots and they were already down a few of the more high level Grimm took a few shots but with a rocket or an AT-ST they could easily take them out.

He also knows that their blaster bolts can pierce through Aura, so taking over Remnant would be all too easy for the Empire, the question is how will he retrieve the Relics? From what the Fairy Tale says you need the Maidens to acquire the Relics and from his Master said about them being true then that means they are around here. Jaune contacted one of the Admirals on his Star Destroyer.

Jaune: Admiral, send Probe Droids around Remnant I want to know what's happening around here.

Admiral: Yes, my Lord.

As Jaune can see from the window of his Ship multiple Imperial Probe Droids fly out from the Imperial Star Destroyers and head out to the 4 Kingdoms.

Jaune: That way I can know what you're doing Ozpin. But I may need your help finding the Maidens, I just need to "persuade" you into doing it.

Just then one of his Commanders contacted him.

Stormtrooper Commander: My Lord we captured another batch of these Terrorists and have them in custody at the Detention Center. What shall we do with them.

Jaune: Hmmmm, see if you can any information from them if not let them rot. I have other ways to deal with Terrorists.

Stormtrooper Commander: Yes, my Lord.