Chapter 6

Vale

It's been a couple of hours since the arrival of the Empire in Vale. After Jaune's display back at Beacon, he had all Imperial forces deployed in Vale. The Vale Council demanded an explanation but after Jaune had multiple Stormtroopers aim their blasters at them and told them that if they go against them, they're dead. The Council said he was bluffing, but he had his Stormtroopers kill two of the Councilmen in Vale with no hesitation. The two remaining Council Members had to accept or else it will be their deaths.

Ozpin looks towards his window of his Office as he sees the Imperial Army all around Beacon. He can see multiple TIE Fighters flying around his Academy and Imperial Light Cruisers hovering around the area. Jaune decided to "borrow"a portion of Beacon that is abandoned and decided to place a Base of Operations there.

Just then he hears the Elevator Doors open and sees Goodwitch entering alongside Ironwood

Ironwood: Ozpin what is the meaning of this?!

Ozpin: I take it you saw our Guests's Army?

Ironwood: Yes I have and to be honest I don't like it one bit.

As Ironwood can see another Imperial Star Destroyer making it's way to Vale.

Ironwood: This is unacceptable Ozpin, this is a full on Military invasion. The Vale Council won't accept this.

Ozpin: I'm afraid they already have, Starkiller and his forces murdered two of the Council Members and I heard reports that the two remaining Council Members were also killed.

Ironwood: Killed, wait you mean?

Ozpin: Yes, they killed the Vale Council and replaced them with their own Soldiers to control Vale. The entire Kingdom of Vale is in their control now.

Ironwood: What do they want Ozpin?

Goodwitch: The Relics and Maidens.

Ironwood: How did they-

Ozpin: If you're asking how, appearantly Starkiller's Master had sent spies in Remnant and they know everything about our secret war. I still don't know how they acquired this information but intend to find out.

Ironwood: Do they know about-

Ozpin: No Amber is still in the basement level of Beacon still safe. I had Glynda check to see if he tried anything.

Goodwitch: She's still stable but we need to find a new host for her.

Ironwood: Same goes for the Winter Maiden back in Atlas. Ozpin, any word from Qrow?

Ozpin: No, I sent him a message to investigate and find anything about this Galactic Empire. Hopefully we can learn something from this.

Goodwitch: I just hope things won't go wrong. I have a bad feeling of what's to come.

Ozpin: As do I, Ironwood prepare your forces, gather as many soldiers as you can. I will be assembling my own group of Huntsmen to hopefully stand against Starkiller. We need to protect the Maidens and the Relics and prevent him from acquiring them.

Unbeknowest to them a Probe Droid was recording everything they said.

Meanwhile Team RWBY decided to take a stroll around Vale to get their minds to forget about Jaune, but what they saw shocked them.

The minute they arrived in Vale, they saw multiple Stromtroopers everyone and checkpoints around the City. Each checkpoint has around a dozen Stormtroopers, 3 TX-130T fighter tank and two AT-STs.

Blake: They're everywhere.

Weiss: How did the Council or even Ozpin allow this to happen?

Yang: Beats me Weiss cream, I'm just worried what would happen if you piss them off.