Chapter 7

In an apartment in Vale, Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan are hiding in one of their safehouses in Vale. They had to flee there after the Imperial Army raided the Warehouse that he was storing all the Dust and stolen Paladins. He remembers those White Fang with him didn't survive at all.

Flashback

In one of the Warehouses in Vale, the White Fang are evacuating all the supplies they have and storing them in trucks to bring in Mt. Glenn.

Torchwick: Oy hurry it up! We need to get out of here before those boys in armor get here!! Are you sure they won't be able to track us to the Mountains?

White Fang Lieutenant: Yes, Mt. Glenn is full of Grimm I highly doubt those soldiers will follow us.

Torchwick: Their ship says otherwise.

As Torchwick storms off to where Neo is as she is playing games on her scroll.

Torchwick: I don't like this one bit Neo, ever since these guys showed up. It's gotten difficult to steal Dust or any Atlas shit cause they drove them away or the place is too heavily guarded.

As Neo typed on her scroll.

Neo: 'You think we can find a way out. Cinder can't find us with these guys around'

Torchwick: Fire bitch and her lackeys are in Beacon right now. But we could take the chance, we just need to find the right moment.

Then on cue, one of the White Fang grunts notices something and heads towards it what he found was a figure.

The Stormtrooper Commandos revealed themselves and shot the Grunt with their E-11 Blasters as the rest of the Commandos revealed themselves and began opening fire. As the Grunts prepare to fight back they were all doused with flames as a Stormtrooper Commando with a Oppressor Flamethrower burns the grunts as they scream in pain.

 As the Grunts prepare to fight back they were all doused with flames as a Stormtrooper Commando with a Oppressor Flamethrower burns the grunts as they scream in pain

Torchwick: Shit they're here! Neo let's get out of here!!

As both Torchwick and Neo run to the exit the White Fang Lieutenant spots them.

White Fang Lieutenant: Get back here Torchwick!! Taurus won't like this!!

Torchwick: I rather live than die for your pointless cause!!

White Fang Lieutenant: Kill them!!

White Fang Grunt: But sir what about them?!

As the Grunt points at the Commandos killing the other grunts.

White Fang Lieutenant: Torchwick knows info about our plans we need to kill him before they get to him, let's go!

As Torchwick and Neo run the White Fang Lieutenant gives chase and is running at them with his Chainsaw alongside a couple other grunts but before they can reach them, the doors of the Warehouse were blown open as more Stormtroopers enter the warehouse.