Chapter 4

Jaune is now back in his Armor as he is now in the bridge of the Crocea Mors. He looks at a holomap of Remnant as the Dragon Continent and Menagerie are blue, while the rest of the other 4 Kingdoms are red. Few small Islands have now been placed on Imperial Control. As Jaune had sent Star Destoryers to each area and establish an outposts.

There are 500 Star Destroyers on Remnant Space, while the other 500 hover around the Kingdoms. His Star Destroyer Crocea Mors is hovering between Vale and Mistral.

Jaune thinks as he observes the holomap, taking over the 4 Kingdoms will be far too easy, the problem is locating the Maidens. The info the Probe Droids reported to him is Ozpin has an agent that does his little dirty work. If he captures him, he'll have to use other methods to get him to talk.

But right now, with Menagerie in Imperial occupation. It will only be a matter of time before new breaks out about the death of Sienna Khan, the Leader of the White Fang.

Jaune decides that a reunion is over due and prepares a fleet to head to Beacon.

Jaune: Admiral send 5 Star Destoryers to Vale and prepare my personal Battalion and Guards upon my arrival. I will head to the Star Destoryers now.

Admiral: Understood my Lord.

Meanwhile in Beacon, Ozpin is doing his usual duties but a thought still lingers in his head. Since the disappearance of Jaune Arc, well it's just Jaune now after his Father disowned him. He gave out punishments to all of the Students that caused him harm, he didnt care if they complained. He also gave the worse punishments to Teams RWBY, CRDL and PNR since they were the main tormentors, after that he sent search parties to look for Jaune, but results came out with nothing. To this day he still thinks Jaune is alive and hopes he can forgive him. He hopes it's not too late.

Then all of a sudden Ozpin sees a huge shadow cover the outside of Beacon as he looks outside and sees 2 giant ships hovering around his Academy.

Just then Goodwitch enters his office.

Goodwitch: Ozpin are you seeing this?

Ozpin: Yes I am Glynda, and from how the ships look I can tell they are not Atlas.

As Ozpin can see multiple Dropships heading towards Beacon.

Ozpin: It's best we head to the Courtyard. Look down the School Glynda. I don't want to see any student outside of Beacon.

Goodwitch nods as both of them head to the Courtyard of Beacon. When they arrived they saw multiple ships have just landed in the Courtyard and what they notice is a figure in the middle. Ozpin was curious to see who that is.

Once he got closer, he realized that the figure is wearing head to toe with armor and appears to he holding a weapon in both of his hands.

What also surprised him is the Soldiers that were standing behind him in formation. He sees soldiers in full on Black armor and the other ones with Black armor had White markings and their helmets had a Red glow on their visors. As for the ones in White he notice that all of them were wearing some sort of pauldron, but what got him very curious was the logo on their pauldron. It was basically Jaune Arc's symbol but the emblem had scratch marks and was painted red.