Jeongin's 20 birthday

Jeongin POV:

I woke up at 3:00am in the morning cause Felix and Han were jumping on my bed screaming "happy birthday Innie" I was really tired,but seeing my best friends having a whole cake in their hands made me woke up cause I love cakes!

"Innie! It's your 20th birthday!!" Felix said happy.I know Felix I know."Come one get up and let's cut the cake!!" I heard Han saying that.I got off my bed and I went to the living room seeing everything decorated.I was in shocked and I told them "don't yall think this is way too much like it's literally 3:00am in the morning"

"Well we are such good best friends that we stood 5 hours and decorated this for you and now you don't like it?" Han said as a drama queen.I laughed and said " Thanks yall,I love you guys so much" They hugged me almost killing me.Felix lighted the candles of the number 20 and I blew them and they both went crazy once again.

We heard the neighbors getting mad at us so I told them to stop or otherwise we will have a complain.Felix stopped but Han didn't he was just really happy cause of my birthday.

Felix grabbed Han and told him to shut up.I went back to bed and I fell asleep so did Felix and Han.Next morning I woke up,I went to take a bath and brush my teeth.After taking a bath I wore a white sweatshirt with blue jeans and white shoes.I woke Felix and Han up and when I was about to make breakfast Jisung exclaimed: INNIE TODAY IS UR DAY ME AND FELIX WILL MAKE BREAKFAST!!

I smirked and I sat on the sofa watching TV

Jisung POV:
Me and Felix quickly wore a chef suit just to look professional and Felix started to make pancakes for Jeongin while I almost cut my finger while cutting bananas and strawberries. Felix was a professional cook so I just stood next to him to get some credit

We gave the breakfast to Jeongin and he asked "who made the majority of this breakfast?" Felix was about to say that he made it but u just said "It was me duh" Jeongin laughed and started eating it.

I'm new making Wattpad stories so I would have some mistakes😭