10

Jeongin POV:
I woke up at the same time and I just took a bath and got in clothes.I grabbed a snack and i went downstairs.when I got out of the building I saw Chan waiting outside with some flowers.I was confused I didn't knew what was happening I just stood there frozen.He came close to me and kissed my cheek and he said " Here are some flowers for you!" He handed them to me."T-Thanks" I stuttered and tried not to blush.He grabbed my hand and he pulled where his car was so basically he was giving me a ride.I sat next to him and he put BLACKPINK music again,I think he's a blink and his bias is Lisa."I like Blackpink too my bias is Jisoo!" I said smiling."Great! My bias is Lisa!". We both vibed to the songs.

Chan POV:
Hannah woke me up by screaming and I had no option only was wake up,I called Minho and told him that me and Jeongin are not going today cause I have something planned.He laughed and agreed.I changed into some fancy clothes and I drove to buy some flowers,and then I drove to Jeongin's house.I was waiting for him to come out,he came out havimg a toast in his mouth.He stood froze looking at me,I went close to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and handed him the flowers.he stuttered in saying thank u and then I grabbed him to my car.I put Blackpink music cause I'm a Blink when suddenly he said" I like Blackpink too! My bias is Jisoo". I was happy and I said that my bias is Lisa and then we both vibed to music

Jeongin POV:
I saw how we drove to another direction and not to the office." Where are we going Channie Hyung?" I asked innocently."You will see" he said. I thought he was kidnapping me,yes I thought that I know I was dumb.we drove to a beach where everything was so beautiful!."Do u like it?" He asked looking at me.I hugged him tightly " Yes! I love beaches and I love y-" I stopped.I think Chan knew what I was about to say cause he started blushing. I sat on a bench and Chan went to buy ice cream for us. " here your favorite flavor!" He said. "thank u!" We both started talking and etc.

"Don't u think it's weird cause I'm hanging out with my boss" I said."Right now I'm your friend not your boss and friends hangout so it's normal!.I giggled and  put my head on his shoulder while we continued talking.

Sweet old photo of them <3