09

Jeongin POV:
I knocked on the door and Jisung opened the door,he hugged me really tight that I couldn't breathe."OMG INNIE YOU ARE OK" he said."Didn't Felix told you that I start my job today? Like u literally messaged me"."he did but I was worried for u".I laughed and I went to take a shower,while I was showering the moments I had with Chan keep coming in my mind,like how he passed his finger by my bottom lip and how he came close to my face.Ugh these thoughts won't leave me alone.I came out and i changed into my pyjamas,i went to watch TV and Felix was preparing dinner."Dinner is ready come have a seat both of you" Felix said softly.

I sat on the chair and waited for Felix and Jisung to sit too cause I wanted everyone to eat together.They came and sat and we all started talking and eating,i started telling them about my day."Your boss is hot,but he isn't my type" Jisung said. Me and Felix laughed.We finished eating and I washed the dishes.After some time Felix called me."Look Innie I'm really proud of you" he said proudly. I hugged him and he hugged him back but Jisung came out of nowhere and hugged us so tight.After that we all went to sleep after a long day.

Chan POV:
I went home and my sister Hannah was there "Hey Bang how was ur day?" She asked."It was good!" I replied "You look happy today what's the reason?" She asked teasing me. I laughed a bit " I just have a really cute secretary" I said smiling."Boy or girl". "boy".She smiled and I went to my room to change.I was thinking that what if I kissed him? Would he like it? Oh wait I don't even know his sexuality yet,I have to ask Felix.(sorry for not mentioning that Felix and Chan are friends since they both are Australians) I finished taking a bath and started text Felix.

Hey Felix!

                                           YO CHANNIE HOW R U?
                          I heard you are the boss of Jeongin

Yes I am, and he's cute tho.

                    Well guess what u have a chance cause
                     he's gay.

Oh,I was about to ask u that

                                                    I read minds 😏✌🏻

Yea ok.

I put my phone away and I was kinda happy that Jeongin is gay now I might have a chance for him.I layed on my bed and I don't know but I fell asleep thinking about Jeongin.