05

Jeongin POV:
Chan waved at me smiling and I waved back nervously.I saw how Hyunjin was trying to flirt with Felix and I was speechless like What the hell.Suddenly Hyunjin asked me to switch seats with him and since I was shy I said yes,the worst part is that he was sitting next to Chan.Chan pat the seat next to him and I sat there. Everyone was talking while we waited for the food when Chan asks me " So Jeongin are u excited to start your job tomorrow?" I looked at him and I said smiling " Yes Hyung!" He whispered to himself something but I couldn't hear it.

Chan POV:
I saw that innocent creature looking at how my best friend Hyunjin was flirting with his best friend Felix so I told Hyunjin to change seats with him so he can flirt with Felix more comfortably,ok no I'm lying I just wanted to sit with Jeongin.I pat the seat next to me so he knows that he has to sit here,after a while he was staring at the roof and I asked him if he was excited about the job and he smiled to me and said "Yes Hyung!" I swear his warm smile melt my heart and I whispered to myself: I'm excited too cause I would have u close to me every day" he looked at me curious cause I looked like an idiot whispering to myself.

I wanted his number so badly so I sighed and said " Jeongin" he told me with a small smile that I can call him Innie,I smiled and asked him if I can have his number.I was nervous he took out a paper and a pen and wrote his number and instagram."Here Hyung! I wrote my Instagram too!" I don't why but my heart started beating fast.

The food came and we all enjoyed the night but suddenly Changbin said " Y'all let's do a sleepover right now in my house" we all agreed and we went to his house.Changbin gave us some night suits to be comfortable at night.

Jeongin POV:
I was just staring at the table and Channie Hyung called my name and I told him that he can call me Innie,he smiled at me and he asked me for my number he looked really nervous tho.I took a paper and a pen and I wrote him my Instagram and my number and I gave it to him.After some minutes the food came and we all ate and enjoyed but then Changbin Hyung said that he wants to do a sleepover at his house right now and we all agreed.When we arrived at his home he gave us some pyjamas suit

We all decided to watch a movie and me and Channie Hyung were laying on a mattres on the floor and watching the movie,but then suddenly Jisung came to the mattress and I got pressed to Chan,I was feeling embarrassed cause idk what he was thinking,but he later his arm on me and I was totally red.