11

Chan POV:
Was I starting to like Jeongin? Why does my heart always beat fast when I'm near him? So many questions came to my mind while the sweet Jeongin had his head on my shoulder,me and him had a great time as friends and not as boss and secretary. We were hanging out all day and it was night now."Channie Hyung you can stay at my house today's night I don't want you getting killed or something" Jeongin said smiling towards me.I couldn't say no to that smile so I accepted.We arrived to his house and he opened the door with the keys."Omg Innie is that your boyfriend?" Jisung asked."No wait,he's your boss..ARE U DATING YOUR BOSS?! Jisung screamed

"Jisung stfu he's Chan my Australian friend and if Innie is dating his boss we have no problem!" Felix said.Jeongin was dying of embarrassment while I was laughing.Jeongin grabbed me to my room upstairs (it was a big apartment) "I'm so sorry about them" Jeongin said as we arrived to his room."Don't worry they were messing around" I said calming him down.

Jeongin POV:
Why did Jisung said that?! Omg im so embarrassed but Chan was laughing so it didn't bother him I guess and thanks to Felix he shut Jisung up.I apologized to Chan about them and he just calmed me down saying  it's ok.I gave him a pyjama suit but the shirt was tight to him so he decided to stay shirtless.

"Ok Chan you don't have to pass this pillow ok?" I put a pillow between us even though I didn't wanted to."Ok Boss I won't pass the pillow" he giggled.We both lied down and I fell asleep.Chan couldn't sleep so he went down to the kitchen to grab some water.When he left I instantly woke up and follow him downstairs.

"Still up??" Chan asked having a glass of water in his hands."Uh yea I was uh thirsty!" I said couldn't think of another lie."oh really?" He asked."Yes hundred percent!" I quickly exclaimed.Chan started to get close to until I was at the counter."So there's no other reason you are here?" He asked. "I don't know what u mean" I tried to sound convincing."You are such a bad liar Jeongin" he said trapping me in between his arms on the counter."Was this just an excuse to see me shirtless before u go to sleep again?" He chuckled."And what if it was?" I tried to ignore my heart beating fast."You could've just asked love" he whispered sliding his hands down on my waist."Is that so? I asked turning red slowly."Mhm,mind if I try?" He whispered against my neck.I pulled my neck up as a sign on yes and he started kissing it slowly.I let out a groan at the feeling of his lips touching my skin.He pulled my head down while grabbing my chin and kissed my lips". After some time of kissing we both realized what were we doing so we both separate.

I'm 16 so um I just made the thing that came into my mind 💀