03

Jeongin POV:
The idea was that I could start looking for a job so that me and the boys could move into a house and stop living in this apartment.I fell asleep pretty excited to tell Han and Felix about my idea.In the morning i woke up at 9:00am and I went to take a shower while Han and Felix were asleep.After i took a shower and finishing wearing clothes,I woke Felix and Han and told them to get freshen up and then I have to talk with them.

Turn by turn Han and Felix got freshen up and they came to sit on the dining table while I was placing the breakfast."So Innie what's the thing u wanted to talk with us?" Felix asked looking at me.I sighed and told them about my idea,i was scared at first that they won't like it but they seemed to love my idea."I'm sorry Innie that your Hyungs are not working" Jisung said having guilty in his voice.I smiled at him and said "Don't worry Hyung! I will find a great job and we will move out soon!".

We all ate the breakfast talking and laughing.After eating Felix told me that he would do the dishes so I can go and try to find a job.I agreed and went to wear my shoes and I went outside.I tried to look for a job for hours but I couldn't find any job that would be my type!. I sat on a bench to drink water and rest a bit when suddenly i saw a huge building of office with a sign of " NEED A SECRETARY FOR THE BOSS NO MATTER THE GENDER" I got happy and i went inside to apply for the job.There were so many girls applying for the job,i was the only boy and the girls were staring at me weirdly but I didn't gave importance.

After hours standing in the line i finally told them I wanted the job as the secretary of their boss and they told me that tomorrow at 9:00am i have to come for my job interview.I went home so excited to tell my hyungs about the interview tomorrow."Hyungs! Tomorrow i have a job interview!!" I exclaimed.They both hugged me and told me how proud they were of me."but what did u apply for?" Jisung asked me." For a private secretary of a company's boss". Felix ruffed my hair and he smiled at me like a proud dad while Jisung was being the proud "mom".Felix said that he has already made dinner and that we should eat and then go to sleep,so I won't be late for the interview. We both agreed and we all went to the dining table to eat.

After eating we all went to sleep and i set the alarm of 8:00pm so I could wake up.

Chan POV:
I just fired my secretary cause she was an absolutely scammer,and now tomorrow i have to interview 20 persons and choose who can be my secretary and I hope it turns out well.I only heard that there were a lots of girls but they only chose 19 girls and 1 boy and to be honest I was more excited to meet the boy then the girls.My bisexuality prefer boys then girls,and I'm not gay I do find girls attractive too but boys a bit more so I'm not gay.

I was really tired cause I had a loooooong day and I was still thinking about that boy who fell infront of me in the park,i still remember his awkward smile when he was staring at me and he was cute.I really wanted to see that boy again and ask him his name and try to get along with him,well I guess I will never see him again.I said that to myself and I went to sleep.

              Free Jeongchan picture that I love