PROLOGUE, a certain guide

Capitano could not believe what he was doing. Currently, he was standing in the grand library all by himself in a certain aisle filled with "how to" guides.

In his hands was a book that he never thought that he would read or would ever need in the first place. And yet here he was with a book titled "HOW TO COURT YOUR SUBORDINATE" in grand bold letters with a two fatui agents holding roses out to one another as the picture on the cover of the book.

That was what he couldn't believe what he was doing in that very moment.

Do I really need this?

He thought of y/n, his current right hand man and most reliable agent within his ranks.

Everytime he tried to strike up a conversation with him, y/n always seemed to be ready to go when it came to new orders of something of the like. And Capitano found it highly difficult in finding ways to just hold an ordinary conversation with his subordinate without orders being attached on the end.

So yes, I do need this.

But he still didn't want to be seen carrying it around.

His image would be ruined and he would most likely be the laughing stock of the harbingers.

And sure he wore a mask, but not even a mask would be able to hide his embarrassment if someone ever found out that he was going to be reading this for advice on how to court someone.

Honestly, things would be much easier of y/n wasn't so dense.

Sighing to himself, he looked around and made sure that no one had walked in and noticed him within the library, then, ever so carefully, he situated the book in his arms in such a way that no one would be able to read the title.

"Now the hard part," he muttered and that was getting to his quarters without incident.