TWO, look and feel your best that day

If you know your subordinate is single and you've decided to ask him or her out, you should make sure you look your best and feel confident that day. Do something that morning that will either help you relax or get you psyched up, depending on your personality. You should also make sure you feel confident by dressing for success.

°°°

Capitano couldn't do much for the "dressing" part. He much liked the uniform he had on. Not to mention that it was standard fatui attire.

But whatever.

Y/n was single.

That was the important part.

And I'm already confident in who I am and what I want.

But-

I may be confident with myself and how I am .., though I am not confident in actually asking him out.

Capitano thought of the many times that he tried to ever bring up the conversation of going to get something to eat, or just going for a walk with his most precious subordinate.

.. all of his attempts were futile though.

Mainly because he never had the courage to ever do anything about it.

Y/n was just too important to him.

When asking Y/n out, he didn't want it to seem as just Captain and Subordinate. He didn't want it to be seen as comrades or as friends or as colleagues or even as brothers in arms.

When he asks y/n out, he wants to make sure that he knows what Capitano really means.

"I'll just look at the next step for now.."