SIX, know when to call it quits

If you've asked your subordinate out and he or she is not interested, you'll need to leave it at that. Repeatedly asking a subordinate out on a date who's already told you that he or she isn't interested in dating you could be considered a hostile work environment, which may end up getting you fired. Remember: if your subordinate isn't interested in you, there are plenty of other people out there who would love to date you. Pestering your subordinate if he/she isn't interested is not worth the time, effort, or the possibility of losing your job.

°°°

"Ah, if it isn't Capitano. Oh? And Y/n as well? What a pleasure to see you both out and about."

Three of them were stopped just outside of the new tea shop that had opened. Though, to Capitano, it seemed that Pantalone was a bit .. angry. But he could just be reading his fellow harbinger wrong.

"Mr. Pantalone," y/n greeted with a small bow, "it is also a pleasure to sew you on this fine day. Is there anything I might be able to assist you with."

"No, no. I was just checking out this tea shop was all. Are you two also-"

Y/n merely smiled, "well, truthfully i needed to get some new supplies for the squad."

"I see, I could at least assist with the payments then, if it's no trouble."

Capitano could not believe what he was witnessing right now. Pantalone was literally stealing his date-!

Not that it was date to begin with ...

"Oh right, Capitano. Is it alright-?"

"Do what you wish."

Y/n smiled as him and Pantalone turned to walk away. Leaving Capitano to stand idly in the middle of the street.

Damn.