FOUR, be yourself

As you chat with your subordinate, it's important that you act like you normally would. If you're nervous, your subordinate will notice it. And if you try to put on a fake persona, your subordinate will definitely be aware of it and will most likely be turned off by it. Just remain calm and be respectful of your subordinate at all times.

°°°

"Are you alright Capitano? You haven't been acting like yourself lately."

"How do you mean?"

"Well .. you seem very off, I honestly don't know how else to put it."

It was a normal day as any. The book being somewhat helpful and unhelpful to Capitano at the same time. As it usually is.

Take now for instance.

The book was somewhat helpful, but not Capitano forgot exactly how to act "normal" around y/n.

It was troublesome in a way.

"Don't .. don't worry about it."

"Does it have something to do with the harbinger meeting that's coming up?"

"In a way .. yes."

Actually, no. It absolutely doesn't.

Y/n smiled up at Capitano. His hip bumping into him slightly as he gave him that award winning charisma.

"Just do what you usually do. No one can talk shit when you're being yourself, you know?"

Capitano felt his heart skip a beat. No .. make that multiple beats.

He felt like he was on cloud nine for the rest of the day. That much was for sure.