SEVEN, is there a power dynamic

The main situation in which dating a subordinate is a bad idea (in fact, really the only reason at many places of employment) is if one of you is in a position of power. Dating your boss could get you unfair favors at work. Similarly, dating your subordinate (if you're the boss) could potentially create a situation where your subordinate feels pressured to go out with you, and may be uncomfortable or unsafe breaking things off if the relationship isn't working.

°°°

"Well, fuck...," he muttered.

Capitano ended up following y/n and Pantalone.

He would admit that his tailing skills were a bit rusty, but he could still evade even a harbinger's senses if he needed to.

Why must y/n always be out of my-

"Please tell me you're following the slightly shorter guy and not Pantalone."

"Holy fuck-"

Capitano jumped a little, much to his own embarrassment as he looked over and saw someone who, strangely enough had the same features as his subordinate.

( color ) hair, ( color ) skin, hell- even their eyes matched.

"Well? Which of the two are you following?"

"What?"

"Dont play dumb with me. I know you were following them, cause I was too. Well... actually I was following Pantalone cause he and I had a bit of a disagreement earlier."

Capitano calmed himself for a moment to get his bearings.

"I'm ... im following the one next to him."

The man looked over at the two and away from Capitano, "good, now let's get closer. And don't make so much noise."

Capitano couldn't believe what he was doing or even what he was hearing.