✮.*・。 " HI CHAT! " ✮.*・。

i set up my camera. " okay, i'm ready to start now." i mutter to myself under my breath, unmuting in the discord call but keeping myself on deafen.
" oh wait- i forgot to tweet!" i curse myself and pull my phone out of my pocket, opening twitter.

mae !! @itsmae

going live now!! join before i eat your toes

going live now!! join before i eat your toes. 😋
https://twitch/itsmae

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・

" HI CHAT!" i shout happily into the mic. " how are we all today?" i grin. greetings flow through the chat, along with a lot of updates about how they are doing.
" that's great! i was thinking today we will do a just chatting stream because i haven't done one in a while!"

" MAE!!" bill's voice echoed through my headphones as i undeafened on discord.
" BILL!!" i shouted back, matching his energy.
" HI!" he screamed.
" HI!" i got a voice crack halfway through my screaming. we both burst out laughing.

" hello." i flinched suddenly at ranboo's voice. he was using a voice changer, making it sound really loud and deep, scaring the life out of me. unfortunately, i was so scared that my chair tipped backwards and fell onto the floor, me following.
" SHIT-" i cried. laughs echoed through the discord call.

" hi guys! i just realised i have to go stream lore with tommy instead so i cant hang out for your stream mae! i'm really sorry." tubbo said once he joined the call. i fixed my chair and sat on it again, adjusting my headset.
" oh that's okay tubbo! enjoy your lore! also, who's tomm-" i was cut off by the familiar ping of somebody else joining the discord call.

" TUBBO YOU BITCH GET IN THE CALL WE HAVE TO START STREAMING IN 2 MINUTES." a voice shouted.
" who the fuck are you?" i asked.
" tommyinnit. obviously." the voice replied, i could practically hear the eye roll in their voice.
" sorry mate, i don't know who that is." i said. bill, tubbo and ranboo sat silently.
" how do you not know who i am? wait- who even are you?" they said. this fucker is so arrogant.
" i'm mae. i stream, my account is @itsmae." i tried my hardest not to show my anger on stream, reminding myself i was live. perhaps i could be friends with this guy if i got over his arrogance?
" oh, so your just some other small streamer with like 5 viewers?" tommy said. fucking prick. i counted to ten in my head, trying not to lose my temper.

" don't you need to get to your lore tommy?" bill said. thank god for him, he knows i lose my temper easily.
" right. hurry up tubbo." tommy said before leaving the call.

" i just don't get why he's such a dick." i sighed.
" he's not, i promise! you just had a bad first impression." tubbo frantically replied, trying to fix the situation.
" thanks tubs, you should really get to your lore now though." i said.
" right! goodbye guys! i'll talk to you all later." he said before exiting the call.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・

" bye chat! remember to drink water and eat something if you haven't already! okay, love you all! goodbye!!" i smile, ending stream.
my smile disappeared once i was sure i had ended. the whole incident with tommy had really brought down my mood. i clicked on the discord tab and undeafened and unmuted.

" hey guys." i said.
" maee! " tubbo said.
" toby!" i replied.
" how are you?" he asked kindly.
" i'm okay i guess! why do you ask ?" i say, of course it was nice of tubbo to ask how i was , it was just a bit out of the blue.
" well i mean, i just wanted to check after what happened with tommy and all-" he was interrupted by me groaning at the mention of tommy's name.

" ughh, why is he such a dick." i complained.
" he's not- you just need to get to know him." ranboo said, who in all honesty i had almost forgotten was still in the call.
" well quite frankly i do not want to know him." i replied.
" why don't you follow him on twitter or something? maybe you can talk about what happened and be friends?" bill suggested.
" i guess that's a good idea." i slowly said, before opening a new tab on google and typing in twitter.
" what was his user again? tommyinhere or something?" i questioned.
they all laughed hysterically.
" what? it's not that funny guys!" i shouted, slightly laughing myself.
" it's tommyinnit." tubbo said through his laughter.
" ohh! thank you." i searched for his profile and clicked the follow button.
" should i dm him or something?" i asked.
" no, you should like make him message you first!" bill suggested.
" you're right! play hard to get or something!" ranboo agreed.
" yea just wait for him to dm first! he's always on twitter so he'll realise you followed him." tubbo said.
" you guys are making such a big deal out of this ." i chuckled and exited the twitter tab.

" right, i'm going to go to bed now i'm exhausted." i said as i yawned.
" okay, goodnight!" bill answered
" night!" ranboo called.
" see you in the morning mae!" tubbo said.
" love you guys! goodnight!" i smiled as i moved my mouse to the exit call button, hearing everybody reciprocate my ' love you ' . i clicked the button and climbed into bed.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・

emily's corner

i'm pretty happy with this chapter! so far we know tommy is a prick LMAO . i promise he gets nicer! probably update tomorrow! i will try to put a chapter out everyday or at least every other day!
okay, love you guys!!